Phrase CD...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Phrase CD...

Post by Mikaela »

Hey Ya'll:

I have made a CD with several different words and phrases to play for my girls while I am away so they arent lonely. It is recorder slow and repeats everything twice, once in male and once in female because I fiqured some birds enjoy different voices.

Anyway, if you are interested, PM me and I will burn you one. Some of it is dorky (my 5 yr olds suggestions), most of it is cool.

Example of phrases:

awesome, bad boy, bad girl, beat it, bring it on, cause I said so, bye bye, im hungry, hey baby, jesus loves you, get the phone, hey sexy, hot mamma, hey hunny, come here/on, cool dude, smoke stinks phew, got beer? ha ha real funny... ect.
~ Mikaela Sky

Jade

Post by Jade »

I'm interested. I can send you a writeable CD to burn, if you don't mind. I'm finding it hard to get Chook to learn new words and phrases. He will only say his name (in different variations and accents) and hello and come on and get away Chook. He just refuses anything else!

Just let me know by private post what your postal address is and I'll send it on over to you with return envelope and money for postage.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I wonder if I could just email it as a file, dont see why not. That would be so much easier for everyone.
~ Mikaela Sky

Jade

Post by Jade »

I'm down with that.
IMR4N

Post by IMR4N »

sounds good to me. but it would be easier to share it via kazza, limewire, napsta or a similar share server and tell us what the file is called and which server your useing. just put it in a zipped folder and put it in the shared folder of the server (ive got Limewire by the way hint hint). if you dont know how to use it then ask one of your kids im sure they will know. only it'll take longer to upload it in to the email.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Yeah, Im putting it on my webpage when I get a minute. Then it can be downloaded from there. I'll let ya'll know when I get it done.
~ Mikaela Sky