getting really worried

Moderator: Mods

skittles

getting really worried

Post by skittles »

I have a question for the experienced here. Skittles ALWAYS calls for me when I leave the room. Tonight when I came home from work, I was cleaning (away from her, and with her in a closed off part of the house) and have not paid alot of attention to her. After ventilating the house, I brought her back out to spend some time with her, she is acting normal, but no calling to me or talking of any kind.

What's up? I am getting worried, I don't know why, but it seems really weird for her not to call for me. Please, any advice is appreciated!!!

She has started kind of clucking, but not calling or singing like she usually does. My husband says she acting weird today when we had a big storm. Could that have shook her up a bit?
Skittles and her mommy
bec

Post by bec »

a storm could definitly shake her up
when we had the earth quakes earlier this year
skeet was alone in her cage it took ages for her to be herself again
but check other things .... is she eating does she look well?
if she doing ok in all other areas keep an eye on her & if your still worried take her to a vet
skittles

Post by skittles »

Skittles is back to normal...(Big sigh of relief!) This morning she was crying for breakfast, and calling to me when I left the room. I guess the storm shook her up yesterday.

Thanks for the advice!
Skittles and her mommy
bec

Post by bec »

good to hear
it took weeks for skeet to be back to normal
skittles

Post by skittles »

I am so glad she came around so quickly. I was worried sick, and had planned to call my vet if she didn't come around, but should have known she would have been fine, she was acting normal,, other than not speaking
Skittles and her mommy
bec

Post by bec »

my mum used to say its always better to worry too much about the ones you love than not to worry enough
LAAnnie

Post by LAAnnie »

Thunderstorms definitely upset them. Here in Los Angeles, we have earthquakes. Pretty Girl feels the quake coming before I do, and screeches like crazy. She flies around the house and won't land until the shaking stops!