Baby shuts us out...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Baby shuts us out...

Post by Mikaela »

:lol:

These birds are a TRIP :!:

I tied a piece of rope to the inside of Baby's door cage with one of those plastic baby toys (her favorite) tied to the end of the rope. I tied it there for decorative purposes, to make it look cuter.

That little booger now 'goes home' and not only that but uses the rope to close her door! What a little brat!

She is a loner but does some of the coolest things I have ever known an animal to do. However, her loner days are few and far between anymore now that she sees how much love Peek-a-Boo gets :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

How funny!

Post by Dani03 »

Prinny has a stick on the inside of her cage and has those unbreakable plastic rings attached to it. She can also close her door by pulling on them (though she has closed it onto herslef and she got all upset LOL)
Melika

Post by Melika »

Baby, the bird with the 'tude.

At least Hane doesn't seem to bratty to me now. :wink:
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I swear this girl thinks she is an eagle. Too bad for her though because everyday she screws up and gets a little sweeter.

I love her solid black mouse eyes, hope so much they never start to pin, odd they havent yet, huh. Think maybe they will always stay black? They pin by 6 months, for sure.... she never once, not even a little.

When her moult first started I was like OMG hideous but the new feathers catch up guickly so it isnt that bad, she is already looking better. Last week, the top of her baby head was just a bunch of prickles, ugly little pale thing. Now, her new plumage is coming in as fast as the old goes away.
~ Mikaela Sky