Billy posing again and the rats

Post by Bella »

Showing off his new rope perch
Looking for the camera
Trying to find his best side :lol:
And a few of the rats
Tucking into dinner
Ratticus having a nosey at the camera
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Oliver and Justin

Post by Oliver and Justin »

billy is like

"what exactly are you doing mom" haha

cool rats !!!!
-Justin
Bella

Post by Bella »

Oliver and Justin wrote:billy is like

"what exactly are you doing mom" haha

cool rats !!!!

Haha yeah or "Please mummy let me out i want to hump your head again" :roll:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

Haha yeah or "Please mummy let me out i want to hump your head again"

lmao!! im sorry, i know its hard for you to deal with him being like that, but i just cant stop laughing.

i cant believe how clean your bird cage is!! spits moulting his down feathers so they are EVERYWHERE, and we are feeding him this other food cus we havent been able to get hold of his normal stuff so he spends the first five minutes of every morning shotting it all over the place. even your perches are immaculate! how do you do it?!

spits got a rope perch but he chews it to bits when hes angry, constantly growling and chewing it. he bit me again today, lil bugger. finger bled a bit and been throbbin ever since
lovemybirds

Post by lovemybirds »

Great photos! I know I shouldn't be laughing, but the head humping comment, really got me going! :lol:

I also noticed your cage! Absolutely immaculate. :D Cookie is maulting a bit too, so I can't seem to keep the cage clean. She also throws her food around :roll: oh, and loves to soak everything in her water, especially when its just been changed.
Bella

Post by Bella »

My tip to keeping the cage clean is i tape the newpaper all together and to the sides because billy likes to go to the bottom flap his wings and watch everything go everywhere :evil: so when its full of seeds and feathers i can just tip it out and the newpaper stays until it needs changing. And i just clean billys perches when they get dirty with some birdy safe cleaner :) Ryelle billy seems to like biting his rope perch too lol Lovemybirds billy loves to soak his food too especially a crust of bread which is his fav treat lol
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

spits cage doesnt have bars on the bottom, just a slide out tray, so we fill it with sand otherwise newspaper gets soggy very quick and i dont like him walking round on it. we use a sieve and just sieve the sand to get out the food and poop every day or other day, and then take a bags worth of sand out every week or two, and poar a clean new bag in.

think im gunna scrub his perches today lol. youve inspired me to clean hahahaa
Bella

Post by Bella »

ryelle wrote:spits cage doesnt have bars on the bottom, just a slide out tray, so we fill it with sand otherwise newspaper gets soggy very quick and i dont like him walking round on it. we use a sieve and just sieve the sand to get out the food and poop every day or other day, and then take a bags worth of sand out every week or two, and poar a clean new bag in.

think im gunna scrub his perches today lol. youve inspired me to clean hahahaa

Billy old cage was like that i got so fed up of constantly cleaning the food up because he would drop peppers and stuff by his poop and then go back down and try to eat it :? and its sooooooo much easier now he cant get to the bottom lol and i got a bargain on the cage :D im the ebay girl