New to site

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

skray

New to site

Post by skray »

Hi My name is Kenny Ray. I am new to the site. I have raised birds for about 19 years. I have worked with a variety of birds, but now deal mostly with several ringneck mutations and grass parakeets. I wish I would have found this site long ago. It seems to be a valuable resource for information.

Kenny Ray
http://www.raysaviary.com
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Welcome Skray!

This site has a wealth of information in regards to all topics concerning ringnecks. Enjoy! You have alot of reading/learning to do, huh? I still learn something new here everyday.

Please, save us to your favorites and we LOVE pictures!
~ Mikaela Sky

Melika

Post by Melika »

Welcome to the board! My sister and I are interested in getting one or two breeding pairs of ringnecks, but only specific mutations. Do you usually have older birds on hand that were never placed? Or provide unrelated pairs?

This is something that would take a year or so to complete our current projects before getting a new bird. I just like to find me resources ahead of time. ;)
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay