breaks my heart

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

alana8819

breaks my heart

Post by alana8819 »

went into the pet store to look at rabbits and there is this beautiful lutino indian ringneck missing all its toes its eye was swollen and poking out and there were another two sharing a budgie cage, does anyone know who i could report this to i'm in nsw it tears me apart to see mistreated animals the puppies look sick the rabbits hair is matted and the pet shop down the road is just as bad they are selling indian ringnecks who are in aviaries as pets and they are probably to old to be tamed now. the stores are disgusting one has a black cockatoo in a tiny cage it never has food and a white cockatoo whose owner died the family gave it to the pet store its pulling its feathers out and looks sick. if i had the money i would rescue them all :cry: :cry:
Fah

Post by Fah »

Please Please call the RSPCA asap.

It is a serious crime in Australia to conduct trade in such a manner. And there are places those animals will go if you report this issue.

Look them up in your white pages for a local number or simply call any RSPCA number and you will be told who to call and who to report this issue with.

The very least and most you can do to best resolve any animal cruelty situation is to call in the RSPCA immediately.

This is the Sydney Head Quarters number. (02) 9770 7555
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Do call the RSPCA immediately! I do hope they do something about this petshop. This is animal abuse. :cry:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Ditto report them asap .. poor things, really sadens and angers me
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless