Away from wanting a bird for a minute

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Away from wanting a bird for a minute

Post by kyria »

I WANT AN IPHONE !!!!!!!!!!!!! wahhaaaaaa, I use to be a very spoilt little girl, daddy's little girl, jim had a hard time teaching me control and patience and he did an amazing Job, but when it comes to birds, my 6 year old self comes through. And .. I am a techy junky when it comes to new computers, new features and new phones but it never brought out little 6 year old anny until now,

I WANT AN IPHONE !!!
http://www.apple.com/iphone/

take the guided tour, it takes a while but when you see what this baby can do and if you are a bit of a techy, you will want one too. OMG ! what am I going to do :shock: I am obsessed and can't stop thinking about this phone, but at the cost of and ekkie :? gulp ! ekkie .. iphone .. ekkie .. iphone .. umm HELP !

Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Alex

Post by Alex »

i have it... it is equally as frustrating as my Blackberry... simply NOT user friendly.

too many bells and whistles. if you need that, you REALLY need a laptop with you all the time, which i have. so, i found myself not using it for anything other than a phone, just like my Blackberry because im always with laptop

i stay with the Razr, though i keep buying others. i always end up putting my SIM card back into my Razr... something about it, just works for me.

i'll sell you mine for cost because its brand new. i plan to e-bay it. set reserve at my cost. dont care if it sells or not, it can sit here and collect dust before I give it away on e-bay.
Alex Madero
julie

Post by julie »

ok, everyone just back away slowly and let the crazy lady be.
I get the impression you really want that phone. Is it a lot cheaper to buy over there??
Jay

Post by Jay »

Hey Alex how much did you pay for it at cost? I plan on getting mine from Cingular when they're released on the 29th. They are asking $499 for the 4GB version. I'm going to have to trade one of my Violets for an iPhone :lol:

I like my Razr too. Best phone Motorola ever produced IMO.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:

Too funny!

I'm not a phone person. Most people complain to me that I never have credit or its never charged and that I should really get an expensive phone. But I get msgs and it rings.. thats all I need. hehe
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Alex

Post by Alex »

it doesnt 'offically' come out until friday but my mate got it from a friend at AT&T, who will be the carrier for the iphone.

i got it for 550 but you have to remember, with this phone there are all-inclusive monthly charges from apple/AT&T that come to right at $100 a month ON TOP of your regular cell phone bill.

AT&T will also be the exclusive carrier for the iphone. in the US, AT&T combined with Cingular.

i mean, its cool like you can scroll through voice mails like you can text messages and decide which to listen to. it has a scroll pad like an ipod rather than a drop down menu such as the razr.

the only thing an iphone can do that any other phone that can get online cant is, music. its an ipod with razr features is one way to look at it.

other than that:

HYPE!!! :roll:

the iphone retails for 599.00 in the US.
Alex Madero
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

My Nokia N70 is an Mp3 player also :D and I can get internet browsing, yahoo and MSN messenger

Yeah I knew the catch of the extra charges, thanks for the info Alex. I was wondering just how much the surfing charges would be and then to call a phone number direct from an email weblink etc. , so like I thought, the charges would be completely unaffordable.

Oh and for those of you that would like your messenger on your phone that cannot dowload msn direct, use a product called fring, its a free download and application and if you have a good deal on your web browsing its a cool feature. My web browsing is not a free or unlimited so I only use fring when i need to contact friends and am not around a computer. - http://www.fring.com/
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless