Hey Yall:

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Hey Yall:

Post by Mikaela »

(Excellent example of a bird we all try to keep clipped but still has basically full-flight)

I've missed everyone very much. I have been without internet for awhile because all I can get at the new house is dial-up right now. I am in Tampa tonight wrapping up the move. Whoa, was very excited but what an experience! A lot of things go with a long move. :shock:

Here is our home.

We didnt plan to move in until spring but the weather has been good there and building/closing came sooner so we bite the bullet. We never felt at home here anyway... always longing to be back there.

Jeff is much happier to be home. He missed walking out to his dock and hopping in his boat or casting a pole. We once lived on this same location, just across the water. Then this corner lot came up for sell so we sold our other house to build this one. Had to! :lol:

There's a lot of sea life at our dock. Here is Sherman.

Hes precious. Loves to come see people at their docks. LOVES everyone. Here is one of his friends.

Hard to get a pic of me coming, always going. :lol:

'Max' has lived in the neighborhood for about 15 yrs so to attract him we put things in the yard that we know he will love... toys, food. hehe. He hangs out with us alot but then stays gone a bit. He likes people and says hello. He will take food from you, if he knows you.

I spoil him with the water hose too :lol: The neighbors say Im cheating lol.

I hope everyone and every birdie is doing great! I love you all. Until we meet again... Cheers! :D

~ Mikaela Sky

CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

Awesome digs! Glad to hear all goes well.
MCS
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Wooah! Mik, Welcome back! Your new place looks AWSOME! So nice, I wanna go there. :wink: Reminds me of the Sunshine Coast in Queensland here in Aus. Lived there few years ago. Miss it.

Love looking at new homes. I like dreaming. :wink:

What a beautiful feathered neighbour you have there! WOW! And dolphins! And what type of fish is that? That is a gorgeous coloured fish!

Florida looks like a place I HAVE to go to one day. Hope the move was not too stressful and you settle in just fine. Say hi to the fidlets and the kidlets for us all! Miss yas. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Welcome back and thanks for posting the photos! Your new house looks really nice!!! :wink:

P.S. we missed you!

Best Wishes,

Imran Chaudhry
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

welcome back Mik! You were missed. and yah, when's my room ready? fids and i are coming down. 8)
~the stubborn one~
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Wow ! Islamorada Key, been there twice, loved it, lovely place, especially for taking the family for a holiday :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Mik, Hows the new place going? Come back soon. We miss ya. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year