More Nila and Priya

Moderator: Mods

Bird crazy

More Nila and Priya

Post by Bird crazy »

Took the extra brances and leaned them up against the play gym
Hung a couple of toys and they were thrilled to check it out.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

That Priya is gorgeous...and Nila is so handsome

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

*continues to mumble hateful stuff under her breath about Sue stealing that gray from me*

You knew I wanted it :!:

Im just too young and hard headed still to listen when my elders guide me sometimes. Sorry, believe me... I always pay the price.

Sue, my man is torn between a blue and a silver. Would it be too much trouble for you to bring your babies so he can interact with them?

Looking forward to see you this weekend. Wanna have a slumber!? Missi? You coming? Bring your babies too please. And your sleeping bag!

Uhm, wanna hit the clubs? :oops:

Ybor is well, shall we say.... OFF THE FRUCKING HOOK MAN!!! Anything goes and its the land of the ho's. Good time Quanateed.

Its a wholestreet, 7th Street in Ybor, Florida, New Orleans like, nothing but bar bar bar bar bar... all the way down it. No strip clubs though, thats always harshed me.
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Aww Sue! Can't wait to see those lil punkies tomorrow!! I'm going to cuddle the heck out of Priya (Nila runs from me :roll:)! I can't wait to get my hands on my lil Sasha Saturday! I think irns look good in groups of 2 or more...maybe I should get more than one :o

Mik! Ybor!! Sure! As long as we go to the Amphitheater club and get down to an electronica dj!!

Man...Joe has to work Sunday, I want you to meet him, Mik :cry: You'll just have to come down to Naples sometime, then. It'll be your turn next :D

So I can come Saturday but I can't be too toooooo late because I'll have to do cleaning, grocery shopping, and laundry in the evening (the usual Sunday ritual). Let me know if it works!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I know all the guys there.

Jonathan, one of the club owners, is one of my best friends. I dont do Ybor unless I do the Amp but dont know if Sue can handle it. Ya know?

Alot of nakid people, alot of sex, alot of stuff you only read about in books happens there.

And to make it worse, this weekend in Tantra, so we have to where lingerie to get it.

Click this link peeps, you'll see what Florida is really about. Not for the faint at heart. Skip over any pics of me please, not to be brought to the forefront. Thank you.

Turn your sound up. View the pics. No skin, no in. They only pick pretty people as you line up outside. You may get in while your best friends or man is standing there outside like 'damn'.

http://www.amphitheaterybor.com/

Its hell on earth, pure lustful evil, your morals fall from your soul as you walk through the door but MY GOD its sick fun.
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

I looove Amp! Was there last New Years Eve to see DJ Icey and Baby Anne! :P Had a BLAST! Got some GREAT pics :D Hmm...who's going to be there this NYE...or shall we go to Miami?? Hmm...

:)
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

The world is our oyster. :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Mikaela wrote:The world is our oyster. :wink:

Amen to that!! *mixes a drink and dances around*
Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

If I wore lingere anywhere the whole d*** sky would fall in.
And they'd close the entire city not just that club.

And sorry girls but I will have my 72 year old Mom with me.
She's cool and would probably laugh her butt off but I don't think she even knows what lingere is.

But can't leave her with Hubby, especially if he's not feeling up to par, you know your mother in law on a good day isn't the greatest gift. But having to entertain your mother in law when you are already not well, it could get ugly. Have to bring my Mom along for sure.

I can bring, both my guys along. They both travel well, we'll just have poop on us when we get there :lol: My Nila likes to ride on my shoulder and Priya can ride on the other one, I'll put the travel cage in the back of the truck so they can be contained if necessary. Missi, if hubby goes it might be tight for all the birds together in the truck out of their crates, cages what do you think, could Jazzy handle it? I'll be driving and you'll have to manage any squabbles that would ensue.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Bird crazy wrote:I'll be driving and you'll have to manage any squabbles that would ensue.

No problemo! I'm not afraid of any bite except from a Senegal, Peach-fronted Conure, or Catalina macaw!! :wink: ...okay and well a Moluccan or Umbrella 'too. I can cuddle them to death but will still be wary of that lower beak :shock: How I do love to cuddle an Umbrella, though *sigh*
fiona

Post by fiona »

That is a kick a** stand. Your IRNs are gorgeous!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Ha!

I dont care what we do, long as I see ya.

I got to meet Kims mama too!
~ Mikaela Sky