New Baby Vids...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

New Baby Vids...

Post by Mikaela »

I have no idea why Baby thinks Peaches is going to step up on his neck and go off with him but he does!

I wonder where he wants to take her? Oh well, here they are acting crazy.

:roll:

http://www.dropshots.com/picsofbaby3

(2 new videos shot today).

Turn your sound up!!!
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! How cute! Love it. Thanks for sharing. And I loved that you filmed the mom in law and mom! That was cute. They were good sports! I'd have freaked had you done that to me. Looks like it was a pretty day in Florida! I sure hope my babies will talk soon. I love it. Remmi would've been trying to kill the tiel not chat with it.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*ruffles feathers* About time mrs. Mik! :P I love them! Way cute. We need to get stepping now...been slagging in the vid department.

Dani Prinny Bodi
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

awwww I love the second vid.. right at the end.. Baby steps away.. has a think , how am I going to try this again, then, like a penny dropping, I know. My beautiful male behaviour. The tiel will just love that, huh! Baby. hehehe.. Baby is so cute ! so young and such a beginner.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Is the Jury still out on Baby?

Boy

or

Girl :!: :?:

Really tired of saying he one day and she the next.
:?
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

I'm putting my coins on Boy !
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

You know Mik...that bird is so confusing! Sometimes Baby is definatly a female then others definatly a male! I guess you wont know until a DNA or that ring shows up

Dani Prinny Bodi
Newbirdmom

Post by Newbirdmom »

That is just the sweetest videos. I love the last one too. Maya loves to stand up real tall like that too. I think it is just too cute.
julie

Post by julie »

piggy back rides :D 8) i would definately say boy.i think indie does that to me.if i put the vid in my mums direction she would probably give it the finger and tell me where to go.
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

WOW what a great vid :D:D Kalle does like Baby did on the end of the second vid, he does it towards me, the mirror and some toys..
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

My Lord yall ARE NOT going to believe this... I dont even believe this! But Baby has kept on and on begging her (Peaches) to 'step up' onto his back and Ill be damned if Peaches doesnt do it!

Now, I have a ringneck walking around with a cocktiel on his neck. And the ringneck put it there via a verbal command :!:

Video to follow. This is a trip. Very funny. Gonna make some cash off this! :lol:

Looks so odd. Baby has begged and begged, as you see in the above videos... today she got her reward. Peaches stepped onto his back and off he went with her to the highest part of the stand... so proud. Then Peaches just started preening, she couldnt care less.

This is truly unbelievable. You see Baby begging her to 'come on step up, be a good girl' in the second video. See how he puts his neck down for her to step onto? Freaky but great! lol
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

In your world Mik, I can believe it .. omg! .. lol .. ya freak me out sometimes girl. Can't wait to see the vid.. what a scream.
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

Twinkelstar

Post by Twinkelstar »

Awww they are just so cute :D Love it ! more more more videos Mikaela :D
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I killed my camera batteries at my sons graduation but I can NOT wait to show this to ya'll

If you look at the second video, he puts his neck down and commands her to step up. I never thought she'd do it! I just thought it was cute Baby would beg her to go off with him somewhere.

Now, I have birds piggyback riding over here. It is too funny... ya almost pee yourself. Peaches is just like 'oh well, least he isnt pecking me' and Baby is like a proud peacock struting around the house like 'yeah, I have my bitch in check... right here so I can watch her. And he seems so proud lol

I have batteries now... I just have to wait for them to do it. Sometime today, Im sure. Its getting pretty common now.

I also get a kick out of the fact Baby had to work his tail feathers off to make it happen. Hours of begging... LIKE HE DID ME. Ha! I reveal it that. :wink:
Renate

Post by Renate »

No way!! :D That is just halarious, Mikaela! Can't wait to see the video! :lol:

God loved birds and created trees.
Man loved the birds and created cages...
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I have the cam ready so Im just waiting.

They are still sleeping now though. Been up, ate and cat napping.

Around 1 is one on one Mommie time so I pray it happens today. I cant wait to show yall

Its almost more than one can handle. What makes it so funny is how Baby struts with her so proudly... as if he has won over his woman! Finally!
~ Mikaela Sky

julie

Post by julie »

do you guys have a funniest home videos show over there.if you dont know what im talking about you send your vids to a show if they show your vid they pay you a small amount,if it is chosen by the audience you can win some good prizes.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Yes we do and I have *got* to show this to the world. :lol:

Looks so silly. The kind of funny where you laugh and cant breath.
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

OMG I sooo want to see that Mik...sound like a riot

Dani Prinny Bodi
goro

baby

Post by goro »

i so love your accent mik does baby speak in the southern accent to. that would be so awesome and Irn with a southern accident lol
goro
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Unfortunately yes... my poor Baby speaks like I do, bless her heart.

She 'tawks' alot. :oops:
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

lol that's ok Mik...Prinny says come mere just like Baby does...I think she learned it from your vids. She has Datsuns and Babys accents...too cute :wink:

dani