Namaste And Hello :)

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

SweetieMyBaby

Namaste And Hello :)

Post by SweetieMyBaby »

Hello Everyone! :)
I am a proud sister (I would not want to call myself an owner :mrgreen: ) of an Indian ringneck since 1.5 yrs :) He/she came to me on New Year's eve.
I love reading all the fabulous posts in the forum, they are so helpful to a complete layman like me. Couldn't resist more from posting and asking my queries, so joined in :)
Something about my baby:
From the looks of it, it looks like a girl to me..so I'll call her a she.
She is very innocent, inquisitive and a pretty lazy birdie. Enjoying her nap even as I am typing this.She gets scared of things easily...but starts playing with pretty much everything once she ensures that we are not trying to kill her :lol:

She takes food from my hand and responds when I talk to her, but gets really angry when I invade her privacy too much. :roll:
She speaks a lot n lives in a big cage, but since we relocated to a new place..I put her in a smaller cage for a few days..so that she can be safe with me all the time,free from the anxiety of shifting.
She is not taken out from the cage regularly, but I let her roam out sometimes.
Have some queries, will post them in appropriate sections.

Will upload her pics soon ^_^
BTW, I belong from the country of Indian Ringnecks :D Looking fwd to the talks here.
MissK

Re: Namaste And Hello :)

Post by MissK »

Welcome!

I call myself a bird keeper. It fits for me.
-MissK
SweetieMyBaby

Post by SweetieMyBaby »

MissK wrote:Welcome!

I call myself a bird keeper. It fits for me.
Yes :) that sounds perfect..
Keeper, sister, mum, owner.. whatever we call ourselves..these li'l ones will always be important in our lives.
Thanks for welcome :-)
Last edited by SweetieMyBaby on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunniDai

Post by SunniDai »

I'm not sure what I consider myself, but my fids consider me to be their food source/toy maker/entertainer/maid :lol:
Welcome to the forum.
Dana
~Dana

SweetieMyBaby

Post by SweetieMyBaby »

SunniDai wrote:I'm not sure what I consider myself, but my fids consider me to be their food source/toy maker/entertainer/maid :lol:
Welcome to the forum.
Dana
LOL :lol: :lol:
Thanks Dana :)
MissK

Post by MissK »

Pretty sure mine consider me a service monkey. They may have learned this from the dogs.
-MissK