Visit with Patty

Moderator: Mods

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Visit with Patty

Post by kyria »

Found out about a breeders, literally at the end of my road. He breeds mainly cockatiels, crimson and pale faced rosella's and budgies. But he has Patty as his pet and she is adorable. Check her out !

I really want an Ekkie. And if we had the money Hubby would be right into it aswell, he fell in love with a cock bird at the pearcedale breeders. Just need to win the lotto now. sigh!
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

i know. $$$ is the only thing keeping me from a pair of ekkie's
they are awesome besides the hyacinth macaw they are at the top of the list of dream birds. id say its a tie between the 2
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

oopss ! .. maybe Mik could move this to pics forum for me
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Kyria

O/T but hun my hair is like yours naturally but I have to straighten it so I dont look like I rolled it in firecrackers because of the frizz. Gotta love Florida!

Will you please walk me through your hair routine so I dont have to spend so much time and can some days just go curly. Products ect.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Angie,
That Ekkie is BEAUTIFUL! WOW!

Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Oooo ahhhhh! The colors...wow awesome bird

Dani and Prinny
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

They are so beautiful, on a parrot meeting it was one but it had pluck it´s feathers :(

here is a picture: Image
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

can you believe those pics were taken with my new mobile phone.

omg I was so worried about thoughts on my hair, infact it is one of my worst hair days for a while and I need my daughter to re-do the duel colour streaks. But I must admit on a good day I love my hair.

I wash every other day, when I rinse the conditioner out I do it ever so briefly, leaving a little behind, I comb my hair in the shower soaking wet and only! scrunch lightly, not rub or wrap with a towel when I first step out of the shower, then fill my hands with mouse (mousse not gel, its a curl defining mousse by taft/schwarzkopf) and NEVER touch it again. On the days between washes In the morning I just spray with water from a spray bottle and scrunch, these are actually the days it looks the best, the between days.

With curly hair, scrunching when wet and letting the hair dry is the trick, never fuss and scrunch it once its dry and never!! brush it when its dry.

My girlfriend in Florida actually visits a whole, curly girl website and they share product experiences, because of course, every ones hair responds differently to different product. if you are really having a hard time taming the curls I can find out the site for you, let me know.

I wish you could see my hair on a good day, I must admit I do get alot of comments when I am down the street :D

Sorry everyone, and yes the birds feathers are beautiful too .. lmao :wink:
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

She just came online as I finished that post.. here is the website

www.naturallycurly.com

Hope it helps darlin
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

With your new PHONE? WOW, I was going to comment on how beautiful the pictures were! Of course the Ekkie is stunning and you look fab too but the pics are amazing for a cam phone!

Please tell me what your phone is, even a piccie of it :shock:
-Chamon-

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

THATS what I do wrong... I keep on scrunching it thinking that will define.

Imma do as you said tomorrow and see how it works. Thanks so much!

Curly hair is a curse. :cry: Unless you dont have it so it seems, then you want it. I want mine boooone straight but alot of work.
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

awesome new phone, my camera and phone dont take pics that well
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

Speaking of hair, mine is purple >.<

Had blue hair once too.
http://www.adelaidebirdclub.com/kire/Kazz2.jpg
Last edited by Neokireina on Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Neokireina wrote:Speaking of hair, mine is purple >.<

PICS!!!!!!! :shock:
-Chamon-

Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

Dont have any of the purple but I'll try to get some in the next few days
natalie

Wow hair aswell as birds

Post by natalie »

Hey Kyria i also have hair like urs but mine is very dark, i use exactly the same routine as u , jus different products. But i also use one of Avon's leave in conditioners, not too exspensive ,smells nice and continues to protect the hair all day . No i dont work for Avon lol, but i am a hairdresser. Jus had a look on the curlyhair sight. I used to promote Paul Mitchel products when i worked in a salon and they are pretty good and here in England they are a liitle bit cheaper than some of the other Salon products. Anyway fantastic bird , wot intense colour. Natalie xx
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

all these naturally curly heads :D how cool... we should do a curly head pic post or something.

Mik if the hair turns out take a snap and show me.. would love to see ya with curls.

Chamon, just did a free upgrade with 3 and got myself a 3g Nokia N70 .. I love it !!! .. it does everything, blue tooth, cam, pics, mp3, logs onto the net, has an office pack to write and read pdf, spreadsheets, word etc. can connect via bluetooth to headsets, keyboards, has internal 22 meg memory and a 64 meg card , which you can expand to 512. Then a 2 meg camera with slide open activiation and dedicated shutter button. plus a vga camera in front so you can watch someone on webcam and cam back with them. Yep you can chat on it, and you can watch TV too :? it records sound files, records and plays video's, it has a notetaker and a blog/diary. and Snowboarding is one of the games. plus you have a camster pet you can grow up by feeding it photos and petting it, just like those little keyring pets the kids use to love so much... lol .. its one step from PDA/smartphone. But I couldnt get a free upgrade to one of those.

:shock: I think I covered everything.. or it would have been easier to do this

http://www.techoni.com.au/product_info. ... ts_id=1051

Can ya tell I love it !

:D Cheers!
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Purple!?

And here I am going for the natural look.

Im so behind the times.

*pours purple all over her head and feels years younger*

Ew, I actually like. Purple works for me. hehe

Is it streaked baby or all purple?

Am I the oldest chick here? WTF?
natalie

Post by natalie »

Your as young as the man u feel,lol. I doubt u are the eldest Mik, im 33 on the outside sixteen on the inside.lol. Yes i also want to see your hair curly. Be different. Natalie xxx :)
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

*peeks down her panties*

Man? That explains why I feel so old. Everything must be falling off.
Ed Loschi

Post by Ed Loschi »

Patty is a beautiful bird. Is Patty a King Parrot?
Ed Loschi

The adelaidebirdclub. Wow you have a nice site.

Post by Ed Loschi »

I just checked your link to the adelaidebirdclub. Wow you have a nice site and a great aviary...good going.
BTW I see now that Patty is an Eclectus (Now I understand Ekkie's...haha).
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

33 omg you are a baby! and how bout that.. I am stuck at 16 on the inside too. They say you have an age that you get stuck at where you were the happiest and most comfortable and mine is definately 16 for some reason.. my husband said he is 20 .. anyone else have an internal self age.
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

[quote="kyria"].. anyone else have an internal self age.[/quote]

i am 19 and my self age is 21, the youngest u can be but not restricted by any age laws. most people think im at least 21 because im so big and my facial hair i hardly ever get carded if i dress right and im by myself or with adults. but my stupid friends always screw it up. if the clerk sees me with them they know im in their age group. :twisted:
natalie

Smileing

Post by natalie »

How lucky you are to have the best of both worlds Birdman,make the most of it hun. When ever i buy ciggeretes or wine and the cash register displays 'proof of age needed' i look into the cashiers eyes and long for them to say 'have you got any i.d' but they never do. My hubby on the other hand[ evil sheen appearin over eyes] he is 34, 35 this year and he gets asked for i.d often. Salesmen knock at the door and ask if his mum or dad is in. Im not jokeing, and can u guess wot he does, he comes and gets me!! :evil: My kids friends thought that he was there elder brother. So enjoy your best of both worlds while you can. Oh u made me propa belly chuckle when you said about your friends messing it all up for you, u took me back to the days of trying to look older!! natalie xxx :lol: :lol:
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Neo,
I dyed my hair purple last summer!!! LOVED IT!! But then I had to come back to work and look the way you're supposed to! So I had to color it. Try covering up Purple! Not so easy. Guess I'm at a much younger internal age as well. Cuz I so would have my hair Purple all the time if I could! John even liked it. Used to drive my poor Daddy insane when I was younger cuz one of my best friends does hair for a living and boy would we have FUN with my hair! He'd come out in the kitchen and ask what we were doing to it NOW! I would streak it purple, dye the underneath of it Purple, and then just my whole dang head! Love it. Can ya' tell Purple is my fave color?? :D Heck, it's JUST hair! It'll grow back or out. So...
Xenobia

Post by Xenobia »

AWWWWWWWWW!

An eclectus is our next flock addition. Whenever we get that house we want...
:roll: