New to this site :3

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Sunchaser

New to this site :3

Post by Sunchaser »

Hey, I've never really talked much about my bird online really, but he is quite an amazing animal. His name is Sunchaser, Chase for short. He is an Indian Ringneck, blue, and (of course from all the hes) he is a male.

He is my pride and joy, we rescued him and a female I named Sky, but we had to give her up after she repeatedly drew blood from my Chase. He is unbanded, so we are not sure how old he is, but I know he is 5yrs<.
pinkdevil

Re: New to this site :3

Post by pinkdevil »

Welcome Sunchaser. (Love the name :) )

Shame about naughty Sky. I have a hen who took a hatred to a few boys I put with her but eventually 'Muzza' wooed her over lol.
Sunchaser

Re: New to this site :3

Post by Sunchaser »

pinkdevil wrote:Welcome Sunchaser. (Love the name :) )

Shame about naughty Sky. I have a hen who took a hatred to a few boys I put with her but eventually 'Muzza' wooed her over lol.
I honestly think Chase is *** to be completely honest. I use to have a love bird named Aris and she would almost beg him to sleep with her when her mate Dylan died. After several rejections, she started to hang out in a small pull out section of Chase's cage that he couldn't reach and taught him. We had to give her up too to a family member who breeds love birds. Sky has actually left scars on Chase that are visible when he starts multing. She was the same, she tried to mate but he was more interested in mirrors and shadows then a real female. When she realized he was not interested, she began to torture him. Maybe all the trama from them and being a rescue is why he refuses to talk.