is too much fruit bad

Moderator: Mods

bigtam08

is too much fruit bad

Post by bigtam08 »

my lutino only seems to be eating fruit, she is new to home and all she is eating is apple is this ok, and also i have been told she is 14 months but i have no hatch certificate, are they any way of telling her age, and is she to late to be tamed and to start training? :)
rod038

Re: is too much fruit bad

Post by rod038 »

Everything in moderation. Make sure you remove the Apple Seeds first which can be toxic. I would try some vege as well, Broccoli, Corn, (I give mine a corn cobbet from the frozen home brand corn in Woolies), Carrot, Capsicum, Celery. Strat with a few small pieces. Have Seed available too.

No way of knowing for certain her age, but if she was DNA sexed it will have the date she was tested on the DNA test which may give you a rough idea. Being a Lutino she may of been nest sexed so that wouldnt help you.

Take your time and be gentle with her and she may become quieter I havent tried to tame a Ringneck but I know with Budgies they can still be tamed at at older age.
bigtam08

Post by bigtam08 »

thanks for repies, especially red who has been very helpful lately, she does has seeds available and does eat them as well. thanks again, much appreciated :)
bigtam08

Post by bigtam08 »

Sorry rod, had mistyped your name