yay

Moderator: Mods

kimmy

yay

Post by kimmy »

i picked up our new baby today :D he/she is soooo cute! me and my partner cant decide on a name though lol
Attachments
new baby with our other IRN, naboo
new baby with our other IRN, naboo
06112010434.jpg
pinkdevil

Re: yay

Post by pinkdevil »

Oh wow, very nice. Congrats
kimmy

Post by kimmy »

hey im worried :/ naboo keeps picking the babies feet and he's sitting under the food bowl with he's feathers up :/ looks scared. the baby only goes in the big cage of a day and is in a box of a night time. is it okey for them to be acting like that? i hope naboo isn't too mean :/ when he was picking at the babies foot he was pulling them away from naboo and nearly falling off the perch, i felt so slack and went to get him but i didn't. is it normal for naboo to be doing this? awww the baby looks sooo scared :[
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

How old is naboo?

Naboo could be showing slight signs of aggression towards the little green 'invader' entering his home. Or maybe just putting the little on in his place. Not sure. :?
kimmy

Post by kimmy »

i think naboo is about 4 months? i don't know, they seem fine now. the little one is the one who's being a bully now haha they are fine. he seems to be copying naboo, i've noticed he's trying to wipe he's beak lol and he follows naboo EVERYWHERE. when they are fighting both their feathers stick up and their eyes go one colour. is that a sign of them being male? nab looks like he's getting a ring already and so does the new baby but i think thats just because he looks like he's going to have a yellow head and green body, also got a blue feather in he's tail. he's so pretty!
Attachments
08112010452.jpg