YIPPIE!! Luna Talks and more

Moderator: Mods

Cindy

YIPPIE!! Luna Talks and more

Post by Cindy »

Yep..My little Luna Boy sure does talk now that he has decided that this is a good place to live...He will say Hello, and Peekaboo, I see you! The great part is that he even plays the game of Peekaboo...He will hide behind his large shedder or turn his head to the back. Then he whips it around and sayes PeeeeeeK - a - Boo....then I say, I see you...this goes on for 10 mins or more some times...Sometimes he stops and laughs in between...He thinks this game is so funny and so do I...He will also say the, I see you, part sometimes....We are starting to say I love you, but it is sort quiet when said...I think he is still working on it...I am working on MaMa and Daddy........Daddy has had him on his shoulder most of this weekend and he is getting so comfortable now...He doesn't fly off anymore and doesn't lean out as much either.....He does allow us to pet him, when he is in the mood...Sometimes for 10 min. or more....We are just in love with this beautiful yellow boy....Hey, if I post a pic, could someone estimate his age? He does have his pink ring mostly in, but does have some spaces in the ring and pinnies...No white ring yet, only pink....Plus, he is smaller than our full grown green female Baby...Are females bigger? I would say he is 2 inches smaller.
Cindy M. and the Flock of 8
Kayaq

Post by Kayaq »

awww that is so cute. U need to make a video
Bird crazy

Talking!!

Post by Bird crazy »

That's great, now the fun begins.

A video would be great!!

Sue and Nila
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

that is great news! i think you should make a video too :)
~the stubborn one~
angie

Post by angie »

Thats fantastic ! :D

you cannot visually determine age. Actually you cannot determine age any! way (except a guess at approx age if you know when a ring started as in your case). Indian ringnecks will begin to ring in around the age of 2 years and be fully in by the age of 3. So if your baby is almost in I would say between 2-3 but closer to the 3 year mark.
angie

Plus Mickey and Mallory (now placed in a new home as a breeder) the wild females, Mickey is now paired with Kai and they are about to be parronts.