aawww beautiful.. what a sweet face :D and so well loved by you
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Renate

Post by Renate »

Yes, she's my little baby. Everywhere I go - she goes too. She actually sleeps on my tummy every night. :lol:
Twinkelstar

Post by Twinkelstar »

Hi renate :D i'm a friend to Kosejentan/pamela ...your goffin is a real cuite :D goffins is my favourie when it comes to cockatoos ! :D
Renate

Post by Renate »

Yes, you're Cookies owner! Pamela showed her to me on the webcam. She's adorable! :D
kosejentan

Post by kosejentan »

So sweet and adorable!!! I wan't one!!!!!
Pamela with 2 budgies, 2 tiels and a baby Indian Ringneck named Jia
Renate

Post by Renate »

Yes, she is. :D Thank you!:)
Renate

Post by Renate »

Yes, she is! :D
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

She's darling! Her color is gorgeous! She looks like a sweet little baby! She sleeps on your tummy at night? While you're sleeping too?? Or just before you put her to bed? How do you manage that? Do you not move during the night if she sleeps all night with you? Love it. My husband has a fit cuz our Cocker Spaniel sleeps with me under the covers every night. I could imagine what he'd do with a bird!
Renate

Post by Renate »

jen5239 wrote:She's darling! Her color is gorgeous! She looks like a sweet little baby! She sleeps on your tummy at night? While you're sleeping too?? Or just before you put her to bed? How do you manage that? Do you not move during the night if she sleeps all night with you? Love it. My husband has a fit cuz our Cocker Spaniel sleeps with me under the covers every night. I could imagine what he'd do with a bird!

:lol:
Yes, she is sleeping on my tummy the entire night. I practically never move when at sleep, so there are no problems. At this exact moment she is still sleeping on my tummy, so I have to try not to wake her up, 'cause then she'll get grumpy! :oops: :lol: ( I think me and Yasmine have got our roles switched.. She's the master - I'm the pet.. :oops: )
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

That is the sweetest thing! I love it! I can't wait to tell my husband! Talk about spoiling our babies! Now how did this come about? With my cocker it was cuz he was just an 8 week old puppy and he was just crying and crying and I couldn't bare it anymore! So of course he had to sleep in bed with mommy! So do tell, how did this start.
Renate

Post by Renate »

Hehe! Yes. My sister is actually letting our newfoundland puppy sleep in her bed at night. She is not thinking of how it will get when the puppy grows up. :lol:

But, yes. When I first got her, she was so sweet and all that stuff that I always had her cage door open, 24/7 (my room is 110% animal friendly :) ). And after I'd had her for about 2 weeks, I always woke up with her sleeping on my tummy. :lol: And sometimes, when it's cold, she creeps under my blanket and sleeps there. She's just so cute!! :D
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

I love it! You've got a good heart girly! We all so spoil are animals. And I think your sister is soon going to so regret letting your Newfie sleep with her. Those pups get HUGE. There won't be any room for her! My sister has a Mastiff that weighs over 200 pounds and my 15 year old neice lets him sleep in bed with her every night. Of course he gets most of the bed. Hopefully your sister has a double bed. Then there will be a little more room. So your 'too put herself to bed on you? You woke up with her asleep on you? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! How sweet!!!! Post more pics of her! She's a cutie. How long have you had her and what's her name? How old is she. Does she talk? Hmmmm.... Can I ask you any more questions? :shock:
Renate

Post by Renate »

jen5239 wrote:I love it! You've got a good heart girly! We all so spoil are animals. And I think your sister is soon going to so regret letting your Newfie sleep with her. Those pups get HUGE. There won't be any room for her! My sister has a Mastiff that weighs over 200 pounds and my 15 year old neice lets him sleep in bed with her every night. Of course he gets most of the bed. Hopefully your sister has a double bed. Then there will be a little more room. So your 'too put herself to bed on you? You woke up with her asleep on you? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! How sweet!!!! Post more pics of her! She's a cutie. How long have you had her and what's her name? How old is she. Does she talk? Hmmmm.... Can I ask you any more questions? :shock:

:lol:
Yes, we've all tried to tell her that, but she just won't listen.. But hey; not my problem.. 8)

Yes she does! In the beginning, she always waited untill I'd fallen asleep, but now she even brushes the teeth with me. :lol:

I really haven't had her for so long.. I got her in october last year, from a mean, mean man!!! ( a bird trader - money,money,money) :evil: He actually tried to take her back from me when I told an entire bird board to never buy birds from him, 'cause we really shouldn't want to support what he was doing, but that's another story.. :lol:

She actually turns 30 this sunday - the exact same date as I! :D So tomorrow we're going to the zoo, so she can pic herself a present. (The zoo lady loves her :lol: )

Her name is Yasmine (well, actually it is Sjasmin, but I think "yasmine" is easier for you to understand). :) And no, she does not speak, but that is perfectly fine with me. :)

I'll post more pics as soon as I get my computer back from the.. ehh... 'doctor'.. :oops: :D
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

goffins are cool i almost got one 8)
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

she sounds wonderful!! You must be so happy to have her :D
Renate

Post by Renate »

Yes, I am! :)