GenCalc + GreyGeen

Moderator: Mods

nalukaikamahine

GenCalc + GreyGeen

Post by nalukaikamahine »

So...I've refreshed my knowledge of the genetic calculator through the other thread, but still can't figure out how to input greygreen in there.

Any suggestions? [I have a feeling that it's staring me in the face but I'm just not seeing it!] I know that the color is dominant, and is often mistaken for olive [olive is df and greygreen is sf]

Thanks all!

And also...what is GreysfTurquoise[parblue]blue. I understand the turquoise blue or turquoise grey, but how would all three of those colors make a bird. I don't see the backslash indicating it's a split to blue bird.
Completely, Utterly & Unconditionally In Love With My Baby Ringneck, Apollo!

Ring0Neck

Re: GenCalc + GreyGeen

Post by Ring0Neck »

Hi,

In genetical terms Olive means nothing. it is simply a nickname for DF Dark Green also erroneously used by some for greygreen.

in gencalc to input greygreen you just need to tick grey (that's all)

don't forget 90%+ of green IRNs are split for blue which changes the breeding outcomes adding blue series to offspring results if the other bird has blue also.

Olive = DF Dark green = tick dark under DF comumn ; in blue series this bird would be Mauve
Dark+ Blue = Cobalt
I'm an Explorer
10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 50% pleasure, 5% pain$ and a 100% reason ..I just gotta know