3 stolen parrots- Phoenix AZ HELP

Moderator: Mods

SkyBaby

3 stolen parrots- Phoenix AZ HELP

Post by SkyBaby »

Yes this is cross posted from the adoption board but I don't think anyone was seeing it. I think more people would see it here.

This is from another parrot forum I'm on. The birds went missing June 1. I know that was a while ago, but I only just now saw it, as I'm a newbie to that site. She's still searching for her other two. The missing birds are: a blue female indian ringneck, and a green quaker. Her goffins 'too was stolen but she found him a few weeks after he was stolen. She's still searching for her other two. She's posted ads on all those lost/found/classifieds websites and posters and fliers all over her city.

Her story was on a local Phoenix news station:
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/lo ... 06_02_2009

The ringie:

The Quaker:

"I came home from work at 3 today to find my inner door (after the screen door) locked. Which i thought was weird cuz i never lock it. I went to walk thru the carport door, which i found unlatched.

When i walked thru Buddy busted out from the back yard door to run to me. I knew right then and there something was wrong. I walk in to find Lacey missing (i found her later on locked in the bedroom). Jadens cage door wide open, hes gone. Baileys gone, they took Mikas whole cage which wasnt very big. They left everyone else. Took all appliances, TV, camera, Xbox, PS3.

Guys im a total mess. I havent stopped shaking and the police still arent here. My babies are out with some stranger and i cant do anything. Im running around all day tomorrow to put flyers EVERYWHERE. If you guys can let me know places to post or post for me. Im just so lost."

I can't even imagine losing my two babies. Please pray she finds her other two!!
julie

Re: 3 stolen parrots- Phoenix AZ HELP

Post by julie »

This was posted in the right section the first time, adoption Lost and Found. Is the person with the missing birds a member here?
SkyBaby

Re: 3 stolen parrots- Phoenix AZ HELP

Post by SkyBaby »

julie wrote:This was posted in the right section the first time, adoption Lost and Found. Is the person with the missing birds a member here?
The person with the missing birds is not a member here. I'm just trying to get more word out even though it happened 3 months ago. Chances are slim I'm sure at this point, but just letting people know so they can keep eyes and ears out.

I know it was in the right place the first time. That board doesn't seem to get read very much. This one seems to have the most activity. :)