Bluffing--how do u know when they've started

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

Bluffing--how do u know when they've started

Post by jen5239 »

Hey,
That might be a silly ? But I'm not sure if Remmi is in this stage or not. The last couple days every once in a while he bites. Not hard at all. I guess I should be happy that Byndi has ripped me apart and I know what a ringneck bite can be like. Cuz now when Remmi bites it doesn't even phase me. So thanks Byndi! I was just wondering if Remmi is going into that bluffing phase. Cuz he's not lunging or biting often. Just every once in a while.

Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Jen:

From experience...here are some of Prinny's signs when she was going through it:

MOODY-God was she ever...
Lunging- I don't know if Remmi lunges or not but he probably will
Biting- biting HARD (kinda like Byndi)

A general all around change in his personalitly will indicate bluffing. You still have some time and don't worry he will get back to normal after a few weeks/months...if you set ground rules. Set the rules...let him know you are boss and it will go smoothly. Prinny's only lasted three or four weeks...

Dani and Prinny
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Way to young, youre a new mommy and he is still trying you... stand firm. He'll back down, they always do.

When they enter the bluffing stage, believe me, there is NO doubt. You know hehe.

Check out the poll forum for this topic.
~ Mikaela Sky