THANK YOU...!!!

Moderator: Mods

fred.e

THANK YOU...!!!

Post by fred.e »

Thank you so much for this service... I have been able to understand my IRN so much more and when in strife and the patience has rolled thin, searched on things like 'discipline' or biting or bluffing and learnt so much about the simple things. It has helped me more than you can believe and made Austin so much more fun as he has developed his own personality that we now understand.

Again, THANK YOU and hope I can continue learning and help others through my experiences..!!!!

Cheers, Fred.e
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Hello

Aw, I am happy this site has been a great help to you! Like you, I felt the basic IRN needs were not addressed and decided to open up a resource center for these awesome parrots. It’s cool that we can all learn from each other and better understand Ringnecks. For thousands of years these birds have been kept in captivity and there is not much information about them. Kinda sad if you think about it!

While reading other posts it seems your Ringneck has passed the bluffing stage! Congratulations! I commend you for having the patience to working through this difficult stage. What a night and day difference huh?

I know I took each attack very personal but had to tell myself this phase will pass. It should be smooth sailing from here my friend.

And please feel free to contribute to these boards, we can’t truly understand these parrots unless we have people like you. :wink:

Best wishes, :wink:

I.C.