Bluffing

Moderator: Mods

*mia*

Bluffing

Post by *mia* »

When are the ringnecks doing that and how old are they when they stop?
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

It depends on the bird.

Refer to our 'Poll Forum' to check out all the different ages everyones baby started.

It is *common* for them to start right after weening but that certainly isnt always the case.
~ Mikaela Sky

ScarletKnight

okey

Post by ScarletKnight »

i was browsing the form i ned a favor to ask read of irn buddies. I need picture of irn in molting phaze please either send a pic to my email or describe waht they look like my lillte bennie face look ragady and not as vibrant as when i got him but he is healthy. tell me please
scarlet
***Disclaimer*** the statement above is opinion expressed soley for the purpose of providing educational and guidance to its reader. It does not by any implied meaning offend disrespect anymore. Your understanding is appreciated***
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I think I have a few where Baby was moulting but she is a baby and she had like a mini-moult thing... only her head. Is that common? I know she looked horrid, spiny, gross. Little prickles everywhere on her head.

Would that help you? Or you need a raggly full-blown moulter. Baby's is nothing like that so it would make it seem less than it is. They get Ugly and they aint got no alibi thay ugly yeah yeah just ugly *cheers* Ok I have NO idea where that came from. May it please be striken from the record hehe. :oops:
~ Mikaela Sky

ScarletKnight

head only

Post by ScarletKnight »

mine head looks dull grees and i see few gray feathers. with a few spikes like keet
scarlets get is that normal
***Disclaimer*** the statement above is opinion expressed soley for the purpose of providing educational and guidance to its reader. It does not by any implied meaning offend disrespect anymore. Your understanding is appreciated***