I have two questions that i need some anwers to, lol

Moderator: Mods

ange

I have two questions that i need some anwers to, lol

Post by ange »

I dont know where to start, so these questions are going to be a bit random, lol.
First one, i got two rainbow lorikeets a couple of months ago, the breeder has been breeding for 20 years, and said that above their bum, they have two bones, if they are really close together, ,this means they are a boy, if they are about 1/2- 1cm apart, they are a girl. So i got a breeding pair, or he is full of ****!??!? Does this apply with IRN'S?? Can you guys that have ur irn's dna tested check this out for me??
Also, my green feral, stump tailed irn, is 7-8 months old, he/she will not stop biting. I heard they go trough bluffing, and when the molt, they bite, but he has been doing this for about 5 months now, and i have not seen any improvements, i have 3 other birds in the cage with him, all of them **** scared of him, lol. He doesn't bite them, just chases them. I have been spending lots of time with him, trying to get him better, but every day my boyfriend and i are covered in bite marks, lol.
Please help me!!
Thank you
Ange
xx_sheena_xx

Post by xx_sheena_xx »

I think you should seperate him from the other birds. This should make him calm down and he will be more likely to bond with you.
julie

Post by julie »

take the poor bugger out of the other cage what kid of birds do you have him/her it?
ange

Post by ange »

i always let them out of the cage, have 2 irn's and 2 rainbow lorrkeets
julie

Post by julie »

do you have 2 irns and 2 lorries in the same cage .why do you keep asking these questions when its blatantly obvious that you pay no attention to what people here are telling you?
ange

Post by ange »

Excuse me Julie, there is no need to be rude, u asked me a question and i answered it, :roll: