My Macca

Moderator: Mods

Fleur

My Macca

Post by Fleur »

Hi this is a pici of my then 19 week old Macca, the pic is deceptive as he has blue tinges on all else but his head. Maybe a he, you never can be sure just based what the salesgirl says!!! I think he's beautiful but I'm biased, he he he he!!! :D Oh sorry about the huge pic, still figuring that part out!!!

Oh and any advice on whether thati rdge on his beal will disappear with age??

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D 'Macca' is gorgeous! Love the name too, its so aussie. hehe. Nice to see another 'albino' here. (with blue patches :lol:) Macca's beak will grow and might even look like its 'flaking' or chipped, at this time provide lots of chew toys as they will rub their beak alot during this time, then a new shiny beak comes through soon after. :D
Thankyou for sharing him with us. What a cutie.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Fleur

Sweetest things

Post by Fleur »

Thanks for the comments Lauren, I think he/she is adorable also.. I can't wait to see if its a boy or a girl. I have a 6 yr old girl called peanut also, do you have any hints on how I get encourage them to share a cage. She bluffs at him and then regurgitstes her food and gives it to him, yes there is beak connection throiugh the cage... it all so exciting!!! I'm not sure if I should let them too close when they are out of their cages. I have been doing the cage swat thing so that no-one can claim ownership of the big new cage... how long should this go on before they can be 'united'??? :?: i really want them to be friends. They are both thoroughly tame and I intend to maintain that.
skibum

Post by skibum »

bigger the pic the better - just focus on the bird!!!
heh heh!!!
aren't they great...
is always fun to try to guess the sex, but at the end of the day (unless a breeder) - would we send it back?!?
Fantastic birds - luvvem
Lene

Post by Lene »

Fleur... Macca is gorgeous!
Cheers

Lene
leo

hi ....what a boaufiful bird

Post by leo »

your birdy is absoloutely gorgeous...temp me to get an albinoIRN...but no money...haha...they are so expensive...
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Melika

Post by Melika »

Thank you for sharing your pretty bird. ^_^
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

You have a very pretty bird :D