chet womach's training course

Moderator: Mods

selma

chet womach's training course

Post by selma »

Has anyone ordered this from the internet? And if yes, what are your thoughts on the course? Is it worth getting it?
Melika

Post by Melika »

I get his e-letters and as usual I agree with some and disagree with some. I am interested in hearing about anyone who's used the course though.

I think his trick videos would be worth it.
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Sylvia

Post by Sylvia »

I´m whaiting fore my trick video to arrive.
But I think it will be worth waiting. :D
Please have some patience with my spelling, I´m from sweden and english is not my first language!
selma

Post by selma »

i get the emails too and was thinking about getting the full course. There is also another course at Parrotsecrets.com. i've been getting those emails too. Basically just needed help with the biting situation. But i guess i will just wait til my book arrives from amazon. Any of you read THE BEAK BOOK by Sally Blanchard? All about biting and aggression etc. Will let you know the verdict once i get it which should be in 3 weeks> It's out of stock so maybe that's a good sign.
baby_bella

Post by baby_bella »

yeah i really want to get it and was thinking of doing it.... i get the emails and they seem pretty good... keep ya posted! if anyone has it tell us what you think! :lol:
Melika

Post by Melika »

selma wrote: Any of you read THE BEAK BOOK by Sally Blanchard? All about biting and aggression etc. Will let you know the verdict once i get it which should be in 3 weeks> It's out of stock so maybe that's a good sign.

I haven't bought it but I've heard excellent reviews for it- and pretty much any book by her, lol.
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
selma

Post by selma »

Well, guess what? i just received an email from amazon saying they will not be able to send the book because they can't seem to get one from anywhere. Imagine that. I'm going to do a search. Maybe she has a website that i can buy from directly.
PeeDee

Post by PeeDee »

Ken GLobus's Techniques really works well. Our bird Pee Dee was getting worse and worse from her bed cage, now she is doing
great. Ken does use a leather glove to pick nippy birds up, but then removes it right away. We had a pretty tame bird so we used the glove once or twice and now we only show him the glove and he comes to our hand directly.We never and use the glove every day or time. It is just when she gets in one of her moods. Most of the time she just walks down to us. We and no one should ever use the leather glove as a scare tactic or punishment. We used it to build our technique and reassurance to pick her up. Our other ring neck is never a problem, but ranger is a male and I am convinced the female is a little spicey
Melika

Post by Melika »

http://www.birdtricks.com/

that's Chet's site.