more ziggy photos

Moderator: Mods

skibum

more ziggy photos

Post by skibum »

Here s/he is up the rope heading for the curtains...

...the trees in the background are the direction I last saw Max heading... sniff...

and here is Ziggy being tempted by the evil drink!!! (note I kept the cap on!!!)

and a very nice Pinot Gris it is too might I add, just finishing it off now.. :D
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Wow! Gorgeous pics! Ziggy is such a cutie pie and what a view for him to look at everyday! :shock: Gosh NZ is beautiful! What a lucky birdie. I can see why the scenery looked tempting to poor Max. :(

Oo, I might have a lookie at the bottleshop for that one. I rarely drink, maybe twice a year if I'm good.. or bad! hehe But I doo love my wines. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
skibum

Post by skibum »

lucky you - drinking virtually a prerequisite for my job!

thanks for comments on pics - I could sit on my deck and look at that all day to be honest - or in the spa! :D

Just waiting for farmer to cut some trees down then I can see the nearest skifield - big volcano 2.5 hr drive away. Never get any work done then tho!!

Hey how did your job thing go? And how did the littlies cope? Ziggy has pretty much had me 24hrs for a...reason, and that will change next week. Is good to be around them but need own space too!

P.S. Stoneleigh - remember that!! (enzed plonk)
Oliver and Justin

Post by Oliver and Justin »

i dont mean to ask

but did max get out and fly away? :(
-Justin
skibum

Post by skibum »

Max was always out, but yes, flew away. He had been a pretty wild 5 month old when I got him but he went everywhere with me (including in car for work)
unfortunately he didn't like stuff touching his back and it started spitting when we were outside so he took off for the nearest cover - and was the only rain we had had for ages and since, but no noise, couldn't/haven't found.

He only had 2 flight feathers and 1/3 of a tail.... so, a warning to those who don't clip!

Managed to rescue 2 others while looking for him tho - small upside :(

Plus I live long way from neighbours and loads of trees and really dense native (nz) bush, so fingers crossed he's happy somewhere, but he hated me not being around..
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

skibum wrote:lucky you - drinking virtually a prerequisite for my job!

thanks for comments on pics - I could sit on my deck and look at that all day to be honest - or in the spa! :D

Just waiting for farmer to cut some trees down then I can see the nearest skifield - big volcano 2.5 hr drive away. Never get any work done then tho!!

Hey how did your job thing go? And how did the littlies cope? Ziggy has pretty much had me 24hrs for a...reason, and that will change next week. Is good to be around them but need own space too!

P.S. Stoneleigh - remember that!! (enzed plonk)

I gots to get over the Tasman one day. You have VOLCANOES! and strange but interesting birds. :D

Job didnt go so well. :( It hurt, but I've still got the confidence. It wasnt what I wanted long term anyway. So back at the looking for work thing, hopefully get something I actually want to do soon! Birds did really well for the few days I did leave them though. :wink:

NZ has some nice wineries I'd love to go to. Oh all this studying other country makes me want to just go. :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
skibum

Post by skibum »

that's him on my avatar

and this is another shot - he was a magnificent green male.

that was same as avatar and here is another boy pose..

Oliver and Justin

Post by Oliver and Justin »

wow im sorry skibum!!

i didnt mean to bring up a touchy subject if i did

WOW!!! :(
-Justin
Bella

Post by Bella »

Ha ha so cute i love the wine picture my rat is forever tipping over my pepsi glasses so he can drink it from the floor or just leans over and drinks out of the glass :evil: we have to move all drinks out of the way because he is not allowed lol :lol: hes gets a sugar rush and goes mad and plus not good for him :?