Jibby wanted to show you..

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Jibby wanted to show you..

Post by Lauren »

how much he loves his mummy!.. and her new haircut. :lol:

Looks like hes biting me here, but hes soo gentle and in such a cuddly mood lately, I can't get them both off me! Both of them are obsessed with licking me and preening me lately! (Yodas scared of the camera phone)

"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Aww there you are girl ! :D Love the hair it really suits you. It actually reminds me a little of a suzie Q style, especially with the bip and brace style top you are wearing. Very cute.

Funny, I had mine taken just above shoulder length when I started working, for the neatnest factor.

Jibby seems to approve of it , guess no more tangle claws :wink:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Thankyou! It's not what I wanted, but I ended up liking the hair anyway. Still, won't be going back to that hairdresser. Was wanting more of a Vic Beckham bob. :shock: It does kinda look a bit rockish, not me at all! hehe.
I was soo sick of Yoda getting caught in my knots and having my boyfriend, Jibby and myself all trying to untangle Yoda. :lol: I'm going to keep it short from now. For neatness... and the birds seem to love the hair too, all the more better for preening, according to Jibs and Yoda.
Show us a pic of your new hair Ang! Come on. :lol:
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

You look great!
MCS
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Hey you look great! Along with your beautiful green birdy on your shoulder!
nil

Post by nil »

you are dolls both of you :)
my lazaros also come on me, but sometimes he becomes a danger :?
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Thankyou. Oh if it wasn't summer time I wouldnt trust him so much on my shoulder. Usually this time of year he is a complete angel, I trust him completely through the summer, no bleeding lips and I can do anything with him. Tip him upside down, tickle his belly, touch his toes.. any other time of the year, he wouldnt have a bit of that!.. lol! Ever since he was baby he seems to know the face is super sensitive. But since he's become a bit more hormonal the last few years, he gets a bit snappy and goes for the lip. When I have Yoda on my shoulder too, they will get jealous and possessive of me! So one at a time and it isnt a problem! Yoda is also very gentle but I don't yet trust him and I will only let him prene my hair. Yoda gets angry at my freckles because they don't come off! :lol:
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

shall do when I get time to find one or take one. Actually I think I have a vid of jordy talking to me in the kitchen since the hair cut .. will dig it out, right now its almost 11pm and I am still catching up after new year. :wink: I really like the look Lauren, it gives you a pretty but strong confident woman look :wink:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

skibum

Post by skibum »

Suzie Quatro - someone showing their age...!!! heh heh
....remember her cameo on Minder...
Aynyway - how old Jibby and Yoda?
Hate to hark back to Max (now gone), but it seems now that despite being an aviary bird he was amazingly placid and I could sit here on the pc and he would just lick my ear for half an hour - well, ten minutes!
If I let Ziggy (baby) after 10 seconds s/he would have half my ear off!!
Mind you, only 5 days and Ziggy went to sleep tonight on my shoulder...sweet (from a true bloke (kiwi) that I am)
Roll on rock 'n' roll
and suzie q;-)
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:oops: Thanx Ang. 8)

Funny how different their personalities can be. I definately have an introvert and and extrovert. :lol: Jibby (the introverted placid one) is 7 years old (8 in September) and Yoda (the extroverted hyperactive one) was hatched in September 2006, so almost 18months? OMG How time flys! :wink: Oh I love it when they fall asleep on your shoulder, all Jibby seems to want to do is sleep on my shoulder, but Yoda is more occupied with trying to pick my freckles off the back of my neck. :roll:

*edit* Thats 15 months for Yoda, getting ahead of myself there. lol.
Melika

Post by Melika »

I love all your stories and descriptions of Yoda and Jibby. :D
They always make me grin and think about the seeming similarites between them and Hane and Tsume. xD
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay