New Cage!!!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

New Cage!!!

Post by Lauren »

Yep, Im addicted to taking pics of them! Gilbert and Yoda on the new playtop. Gotta get some new toys now. :D

You can see Yodas beak has grown quite a bit. And hes lost a few feathers on his tummy. New ones coming through though. Are they supposed to moult so young?

"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

nice cage! and gilbert with his beloved bell. he he. yeah, yoda's beak sure has grown! peanut will be a year old this month, and he has been loosing down feathers for about a month now, he's also lost 3 other feathers. maybe they just moult when their ready?
Last edited by Peanut on Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Awww girl, he is loving it! You used your b-day money on your fids... imagine many of us do that. :lol:

Thats love. :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

All I wanted for my bday was a cage! hehe. Love them very much. :wink:

Gilbert watched curiously as my partner constructed the new home and then got very excited when it started looking like a cage! As soon as I put his bell on it, he knew it was HIS! Yoda of course kicked him off as soon as he saw that Gilbert was enjoying himself. :roll: Gotta get Yoda one now to stop the jealousy!

I didnt think Yoda would moult for atleast a year. I was worried for a few days then I saw some new feathers coming through and knew it was ok. But hes only 5 months I think. Not sure of the exact date but round abouts. I dont know Gilbert hatchday either. But I know they were born around the same time of the year. So Im making there hatchdays on the 1st of September. Could be way out though. :?
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Bird crazy

Nice cage

Post by Bird crazy »

Glad to see the new home arrived and the fids are fighting over it :D
Looks like a really nice one.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

very nice :)

Yep some of us do do that mik... i bought lou w/ birfday money. 8) i wouldn't trade him for the world tho
~the stubborn one~