oh my dream

Moderator: Mods

Ducky

oh my dream

Post by Ducky »

I've just have to tell everyone..... yesterday I had to go outside to get my 3 yr old not thinking Ducky was on my back, yeah ... when I bent down to pick up a toy she flew off and ended up in the tree behind our home high up of course I sat for 5 hours trying everything to talk her down finally she flew off the tree and we never saw her again from 5pm on. ugh the felling i had all night was terrible.

This morning i went out and whistled gave up came inside and screams from my kids outside Ducky had flew home back to the tree where we started one tree and a rooftop stop I climbed up and she came running over to me I was crying, my kids were crying we had our baby girl back.....

today we are going to get some wings clipped!!!!I didn't want to but things do happen..... Amy
Last edited by Ducky on Tue May 17, 2005 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

WOW!!!!

I am happy to hear that you got your ringneck back! Thanks for sharing this story with us as well!

It’s amazing how much these balls of feathers can take up so much room in our hearts! I am happy you got your little girl back!

Good idea for clipping the wings too. I know it’ fun to see your parrot fly around the house but accidents can happen.

She must really miss you and your family. Give her a treat for me and comfort her for a while— it’s a jungle out there! :wink:

But again, thanks for sharing the story and I am happy it ended so well!

Best wishes, :wink:

I.C.