Hello!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Peeps

Hello!

Post by Peeps »

I’m new here. I have an Indian Ringneck named Polsky Pickles. He is an amazing bird and I love him dearly. I have had him one year at Christmas. He is always out of his cage. Usually all morning. He loves his stand I made.

I also have two Jack Russell Terriers named Rocky and Jack. They are a handful. When they say Jack Russell’s are hyper that is putting it lightly. But they are my babies and I love them with all my heart.

I also have eight chinchillas. So it can get a bit crazy around here! It’s always noisy. What is funny is if Polsky hears my dogs bark he screams with all his might. I think he is telling them to shut up!

And I have four fish tanks. My two 75 gallon tanks each have an oscar in it. One red oscar named Gwapo and one Lutino Oscar named Gonzo. My 30 gallon had one parrot fish in it named Doodles.

So there you have it, my mini zoo!
Dolphinheart

Post by Dolphinheart »

nice to meet you peeps and of course your mini zoo :)
look forward to seeing more pictures of you guys :)
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

goodness! you have a zoo! my hubby would never let me have that many critters. :D I had a hard time trying to convince him to let me eventually have 3 birds and a fish tank. I have one IRN and a 10 gal fish tank right now with 7 female bettas and 3 small sucker fish. My plan is another IRN and a macaw and a larger fish tank. The larger fish tank is happening next week. It's 55 gal and it's free. I'm getting more female bettas and some small, peaceful schooling fish for tank mates for them. ^_^

Post pics of your fuzzy, feathered, furry, and scaly friends for us all to see! I would so love to have oscars. Can they have tank mates as long as these tank mates are too big to be food? Or will they bully or be bullied? I'm just curious. The Oscar is a bit big for a 55 gal, i know, but I'm just researching the different kinds of fish.

I'm totally envious of your zoo!