Won't walk towards me..

Moderator: Mods

fred.e

Won't walk towards me..

Post by fred.e »

Hi All,

It's been a while, and Austin is growing and learning. Very well behaved except for the usual screaming on sunrise and when I'm on the phone...!!! :(

Anyway, I think he's got into the habbit of us going towards his cage and picking him up. As his cage is never closed he's always curious and hangs off the edges for attention. I've got a snake thing that allows him to climb up to his cage so when sitting in the living room, I put him on the ground and say "Go home" and he does which is great..

The only problem is when I'm on the couch and say "Come here" he won't. He'll sit there wanting me to come get him - I know it.

How can I teach him to come to me on command? Any suggestions, no matter how hard will be appreciated - I've got plenty of time to teach him and don't mind the slow process (It's taken me months to teach him not to poo on me - happy to share if anyone is interested).

Thanks, Fred.e
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I sure would like to make it through a day with only one shirt. I'll accept any advice you have in regards to pooping hehe.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I sure would like to make it through a day with only one shirt. I'll accept any advice you have in regards to pooping hehe.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS POSTED THREE TIMES, MY APOLOGIES.