a favorite toy!!!

Moderator: Mods

snowsand

a favorite toy!!!

Post by snowsand »

I just had to share this. We have not been able to find a toy that Mojito loves yet. Then today, I offered him a bell...and he LOVES IT!!! He walks around, proud as punch and bangs it agains his cage! Awww!!! Such a clever bird! Thanks for sharing my moment with me :)
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Aww he has a new favorite toy .. hehe .. and he will probably keep it as a favorite for a while and then when he matures it will be an all time favorite .. Won't it Lauren :wink: lmao.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Fah

Post by Fah »

Bells and Birds are a funny thing. When they get an addiction you just never know what they will do next.

I knew a guy who had given a standard bell to his quaker. The next thing it would fill up the small bell with seed and haul it up to the top perch. As it obviously didnt like eating low down in the cage like the other one.

Birds... as predictable as a snowflake.
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Cute! Mine always try to take the bell off the chain then carry it around and drop it to the floor making loud noise.

Its always fun seeing your fids playing with their toys.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Aww! Bells! Yay! Bells are so much fun! We love bells here!

kyria wrote:Aww he has a new favorite toy .. hehe .. and he will probably keep it as a favorite for a while and then when he matures it will be an all time favorite .. Won't it Lauren :wink: lmao.

Oh Jibs and his everlasting love for his bell! Hes finished with the 'humping' now its time for 'feeding' the bell. I'm washing it 4 times a day for the last 2 weeks! He wont part with it right now. Takes it everywhere. Yodas been watching him and now Yoda is in on the bell too and trys to feed it. :shock:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year