New Addition

Moderator: Mods

darkcloudchild

New Addition

Post by darkcloudchild »

Well, we have adopted another IRN.

The owner had a baby about 4 weeks before I had my baby. He was almost 2 months premature. He was life-lighted to a hospital in SLC with RSV not to long ago and diagnosed with asthma. So, she had to give up her bird.

Max is about 3 months older than my two. She came from the same breeder. So now we have 3 birds on our hands. Max is doing well, she steps up, after a little bit of enforcement. Otherwise she tries to take a chunk from you. But once she's away from her cage, she's sweet, and tame.

So, here is a picture of each of my birds updated :

This is Kozmo...she's still semi-chewing her feathers, but no where near as bad as she used to.

This is Loki, my handsome little man. He's still scared of everything.

Our new addition Max. I think she's identical to Kozmo. Thank goodness for the different sounds she makes, or I'd never be able to tell them apart!
Rena
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Wow.. 3 IRNs! Great pics! Poor Kosmo hope she gets better soon. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Milamber3790

Post by Milamber3790 »

luv ya birds!!
loki has the best colours, is it just my imagination or is his hear a dif colour to the rest of him???
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

:D Good for you for taking her on. She is so cute and yes very much like your Kozmo. Max ? female as in Maxine ?
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

darkcloudchild

Post by darkcloudchild »

As far as I've been able to tell, Loki is the same color all around, other than a touch of blue on his tail.

Yeah, Max is female. Her original owner called her "him" all the time though :(

Now unfortunately since I've moved her into the bird room, Kozmo has once again chewed all her feathers down. *sigh* She's such a mental case, I just don't know what to do with her.

Actually, I'm going to try and move cages around and cover Kozmo's cage to where she can't see Max and see if that helps. I really think she has an anxiety problem. Poor Girl :(
Rena