Feeding time.....

Moderator: Mods

Lisa's Tiki

Feeding time.....

Post by Lisa's Tiki »

Hi all,
Real quick before I have to start work, here is the link to the videos that my daughter took of me feeding Riley and wiping her beak when she got messy.....

www.dropshots.com/lfiducia
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Just one word.....AWWWW!!! Warms the heart :D

Riley's cage looks awesome! If you don't mind me asking, what kind is it? Does that perch/play gym or whatever that is in the last video come with it?
Lisa's Tiki

Riley's cage

Post by Lisa's Tiki »

Yes, I went crazy when I bought Riley's cage. Here is the link to the site where I bought it from:

http://www.qualitydiscountcages.com/pro ... ess&cat=21

I got a really good deal on it though, I had a coupon for $170 off (I got the stainless steel one), plus they let me use two coupons and I also got a free play stand that they sell for $140. I paid $730 for both and shipping was included. My Mom says for that price NOTHING was free, but she just doesn't realize how expensive stainless steel cages are! I still say I got a great deal!
Bird crazy

What a cutie

Post by Bird crazy »

That is too cute. When you're handfeeding like that it really
does bond you. But I really like the one of him fishing around in the dish with his foot.

And you got a great deal on that cage and play stand!!

Sue and Nila
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Those videos are darling! How sweet Riley is. And your daughter sounds just adorable! Love her little voice in the background. My step daughter is TERRIFIED of all of our birds! Milo flew last night and she screamed bloody murder, you'd have thought it was the biggest, meanest bird you'd ever seen swooping down to eat her the way she screamed! Instead of a tiny little tiel that only wants love. Keep the videos coming. Love them. Can't wait til she starts talking! How fun will that be!

Hugs,
Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Ok...now I really want a grey...what a cutie!

Dani
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Wow nice price :shock: Luckyyy! I'm trying to figure out the benefit of stainlesss steel cages and justify the price :lol: Seriously, Im curious.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Im not going to look.

Im in bird recovery right now and I have been close to relapse due to wanting a gray SO BADLY. My ol'man says 'go get the damn thing' But I dont pick my babies, they pick me so it isnt that easy.

I will meet my baby gray one day and when I do, my bird family will be complete.

*Checks back into Betty Ford's clinic for birds, realizing she is still very sick.*

Im sure he is more than precious... I just cant look. :cry:
~ Mikaela Sky