I'm SAD!

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

I'm SAD!

Post by jen5239 »

My good friend Angie just called me crying. Her Blue Fronted Amazon that she's owned for it's ENTIRE life of 21 years died yesterday! :cry: Angie was at work and thinks Shannon must've broken a blood feather and bled to death. How heart breaking is this??? And Angie was so excited cuz she'd just gotten Shannon to stop picking her feathers and all her feathers were grown back on her chest now. :cry: I'm so sad and crying. These little babies sure are a part of our lives. Angie says she can't bear walking into her house now cuz no one is there to say hello to her. She lives alone. I'm just so sad!

Hugs,
Jen
natalie

omg

Post by natalie »

This is awful news. Im gutted for Angie.We are all here to offer our suport , but i know this wont heal the hurt ur both feeling. :cry: :cry: my thoughts are with you.xxxxxxxx Natalie
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
Mazziemom

Post by Mazziemom »

Oh how heartbreaking!

Its so very hard when an accident claims them... you feel so guilty! Tell her that loving her for that long was a huge deal, and she should allow herself to grieve!

Athena
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Here! here ! Athena .. 21 wonderful years !

.. nothing but time will help though, its hard to comprehend at the beginning of something like this in your life, but if you just trust in lifes process and let the grief and feelings flow, talk about it, time will help. I am sure you have told her she can call you anytime.

Prayers and thoughts are with you both. **HUGS**
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Aw poor thing! I know how hard it is...it hurts so much. My thoughts are with you two...

Dani and Prinny
elaine

Post by elaine »

Aw, how sad. I can only imagine how much grief she must be feeling. That is a really long time to have such a lovely friend. I couldn't bare if anything happened to my baby and I haven't had him all that long, just the thought of it makes me want to cry :cry:
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Jen,
I am so sorry for your friend. It's amazing how attached we get to our pets. I still could cry when I think of our pets that we have lost over the years. I have to believe there is a heaven for our pets. Oh, by the way, I did get my mom another canary!!!!! He is so....... pretty. Michelle