My budgies

Moderator: Mods

*mia*

My budgies

Post by *mia* »

Last edited by *mia* on Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mia,
I tried to get on and see pics. of your budgies and it wouldn't opent he page. Don't know what's going on. But I was bummed. Cuz I'm sure the pics. are great. As ALL of your pictures always are!

Jen
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

Now it works had forgotten the h :oops: It´s really hard to take picture on the budgies because they won´t sit still :lol:
I have a really good movie were Amì take a bath. I will put it up here later, when the program works..
Ducky

Post by Ducky »

they are all so cute......
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mia,
Again your pictures are wonderful. I'm telling you you should be a professional photographer! How many parakeets do u have total? I also love the color on your wall!

Hugs,
Jen
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

I have two budgie pairs, the green ones and the blue ones. The last blue is a baby from the blue pair. So totaly I have 5 budgier, and Kalle :)..

I found this program http://www.tinypic.com/ that you can upload the videos so you can see them on the message, but then you haft to turn of the html code, but how do you do that here??
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Ooo I love your budgies. they are so sweet looking! Kalle of course is a handsome little boy...

Dani and Prinny
natalie

Hey Mia

Post by natalie »

Hey Mia , i love the colour of your walls, the contrast with the colours of the birds is gr8. Your babys are so pretty , they look so happy, u got a lovely flock, u should be proud. Natalie xxxx :)
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx