A tech question about posting on the site

Moderator: Mods

Doodlebug

A tech question about posting on the site

Post by Doodlebug »

Apologies but didn't know which part of the board to post my question on but here goes.

Whenever I post here on my laptop it has awful trouble keeping up with my typing! I have to wait ages when I type for it all to appear so I can see what I've written and check spelling etc? Its literally only this site I'm having trouble with-I've googled it and have made the suggested adjustments to my laptop settings but it still happens....

-Also if I want to post from my iPhone I write out a whole post then when I click submit, it tells me I'm not logged in then when I log in I have lost my post!

Anyone have any clues as to what's going on? Its very frustrating :?
Loo :)
MissK

Re: A tech question about posting on the site

Post by MissK »

I'm dead last on this forum for being tech savvy, but I can suggest you check the box at the login screen that will always automatically log you in. I notice sometimes it forgets, but not often. This might help!

-MissK
-MissK
Doodlebug

Post by Doodlebug »

Thanks so much MissK, I will give it a go!

The typing thing is surely to do with my laptop not the site, I just can't figure out why it only does it here. I shall threaten it with upgrade and see if it changes it tune :lol:
Loo :)
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

I would try uninstalling and re-installing my web browser, or try a different web browser (e.g. Firefox, chrome, safari).

Ellie.