violet ino/blue

Moderator: Mods

littlemiraclesaviary

violet ino/blue

Post by littlemiraclesaviary »

what does this bird look like.and can someone get a picture of a violet pallidino.thanks
sheyd

Re: violet ino/blue

Post by sheyd »

from everything I've read- a 'white' looking bird...but if you look at this bird after a moult, you should be able to detect colour where it is most concentrated- the rump.
The Pallidino (in Violet)-I would imagine to look just like it's blue counterpart- more washed out than a pallid, but more colour than an Albino .

edit: sorry read the title as Violet Blue Ino-
Last edited by sheyd on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Violet Blue PallidIno

Violet PallidIno/ Blue is a yellow and green bird with the violet on the rump and a little in the wings, it has an overall green sheen over the bird as well

sheyd

Post by sheyd »

littlemiraclesaviary wrote:what does this bird look like.and can someone get a picture of a violet pallidino.thanks
sheyd wrote:from everything I've read- a 'white' looking bird...but if you look at this bird after a moult, you should be able to detect colour where it is most concentrated- the rump.
The Pallidino (in Violet)-I would imagine to look just like it's blue counterpart- more washed out than a pallid, but more colour than an Albino .
opps- I see you meant a Violet Green Ino (Lutino*) split for Blue-

I believe that there is no visual difference between a Green Ino and a Violet Green Ino.

*masking Violet
Johan S

Post by Johan S »

prodigy wrote:Violet Blue PallidIno

Violet PallidIno/ Blue is a yellow and green bird with the violet on the rump and a little in the wings, it has an overall green sheen over the bird as well

Pity about the tail being missing on that bird. :(
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

He is getting lots of TLC and vitamins, its growing back nicely. will re-post when its out completely :D
sheyd

Post by sheyd »

here's a pic of a Violet(Blue) Pallidino
the thread: http://www.indianringneck.com/forum/vie ... 26&t=13525

Couldn't find any Violet Green Pallidinos.