Some advice please :)

Moderator: Mods

zivie17

Some advice please :)

Post by zivie17 »

Hi everyone,
I have recently moved house and obviously brought my IRN with me. She has gone from being inside 24/7 to being outside 24/7. She has developed a slightly runny nose (when I say runny it was a small bubble out of one nostril), I noticed it a few days ago but it seemed to go away. But this morning when I uncovered her she had wetness above her nose (looked similar to when she dunks her head in the water). She is acting 100% normal eating, screeching, playing. Her food, water, paper at bottom of cage is changed daily & she is covered at night time. Should i be worried or do you think it could be the changed of environment? I have little to no money at the moment and am scared to go to the vet because of the expense, obviously will go if I really have to but would like to avoid it.
Thanks for your help in advance! :D
Molossus2

Re: Some advice please :)

Post by Molossus2 »

Look at her droppings. If it's normal then ok.if it's green and runny then the birds sick and needs a vets attention.
zivie17

Post by zivie17 »

They seem normal not runny I will double check them
Tonight when I get home :)
zivie17

Post by zivie17 »

We are off to the vet tomorrow morning she seems a little better in regards to her nose runningnbut I have noticed her droppings are a little greener than normal. She is still acting normal but I would never forgive myself if she was to go down hill without vet attention.