eye pinning

Moderator: Mods

Endlessaley

eye pinning

Post by Endlessaley »

So I have owned my lovely IRN for 3 months now. I love him to pieces. he's been bluffing but hes awful at it. he will growl and pretend to bite and then purr as soon as he is touched and wants to be cuddled.

anyway, obviously IRNs pin their eyes. Why exactly do they do this? I notice Dalek does it when hes angry, when hes happy, when hes excited... pretty much any emotion haha. I just want to know more about the reason why and how exactly they do it. Does it serve any purpose? i love that about them :)
taywer321

Re: eye pinning

Post by taywer321 »

Isn't it adorable?!!! Even when my little guy pins his eyes out of anger its still so adorable haha. I've noticed mine does the same... He constricts his pupils when I speak to him, when he's really focused on what I'm saying to him. He also does it when he "attacks" his toys, and when he bickers with my other birds. Except when he does it out of anger, the feathers on his neck and head stick straight up LOL :-D He pins out of excitement when we play peekaboo... and when he talks they constrict as well. I love it too! As far as knowing exactly why they do this.. I wish I knew! I guess it's just one of the cute little ways they show us how they feel :-)