Loki and Kozmo Vid

Moderator: Mods

darkcloudchild

Loki and Kozmo Vid

Post by darkcloudchild »

So I was finally able to catch Loki is one if his never shut-up moments. Of course, I encourage him alot, hehe :D

Kozmo is just there the whole time trying to get into the treat container. She's only really vocal when dad's around. Such a daddy's girl she is. (Of course I can never get a video of her doing it, because he's so darn camera shy :P)

It is a little dark, so it's a little hard to see Loki struttin around.

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid ... e=20060110

Also I got another one with Loki giving me a kiss, he's a mama's boy! (guess I can't post this one right now...will get it in a couple days.)
Rena
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

What an exciteable bird you have .. and I love the way he copies you at the end .. very cute indeed
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

I LOVE IT!!! THAT WAS SOOOOO COOL! I don't think I've ever heard any of them ever whistle like that! How much fun! I love it. Thanks for sharing. Loki is way cool. And Kozmo was on a mission. :D How long have you owned them? They are really neat birds.

Jen
darkcloudchild

Post by darkcloudchild »

We were able to bring them home about 3 months after they were hatched. It was Father's day of 2002 if I remember right. They both will be 4 years old in April. If I remember right, Kozmo is a couple days older than Loki (it's wrote down at home).
Rena
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

This is both funny and a little sad.

It seems that Baby has fallen in love with Loki. I now use this video to occupy her when I am otherwise occupied.

She kisses the monitor and the speakers, searching so desperately for the man she loves.

Bless her heart. :cry:

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid ... ime=132421
~ Mikaela Sky

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

I just played the video at home with the volume up and it sent Remmi over the edge! He's screaming like mad now. I would love it if Remmi would be that vocal and do all those cool whistles. I wish I could figure out how to tape some of the audio from your birds and play during the day so maybe my baby could maybe learn from them. Like Loki and Datsun!
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mikaela,
That was really cute. Little Baby just wanted to meet Loki and was hoping he'd pop out of the speaker! How sweet.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

She has always had a thing for him. But that video did her in. She wants to shake her tail feather for him (she is a lil tramp).

I think she likes his energy level because they are both tweekers.

She also loves his whistles and voice. He taught her to say 'what'.

If you listen to Loki's moms voice (minus the accent :oops: she and I sound alike... I think anyway. That may have something to do with it.

Does everyone go through a few months when their baby jussst starts chattering good with no clue as to IF they are saying anything or not?

She has to be though because she does it often. Who knows. :?:
~ Mikaela Sky

darkcloudchild

Post by darkcloudchild »

Loki STILL chatters incoherently alot of times. I wasn't able to get him to do it that night.

A couple years ago he was making this most awful sound, and I couldn't figure out where it came from. My husband one day realized he was copying the ringer of my cell-phone. After he said that it was soo obvious.

The funny thing with my two, Loki is soo male it's not even funny. We knew before he ever got his ring, because he always competes in volume with my husband. If my hubby whistles, Loki does it a little louder, then my hubby increases his volume and so on. Loki usually wins, he's such a show-off.

Kozmo whistles too, and makes some of the cutest little giggling sounds, she's just so quiet, and usually will only do it when "daddy" is around. She's also the one that doesn't mind being pet a little. Loki sees that hand close behind him, and he's off, none of that for him.

They are definitely two complete different personalities!
Rena
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Does Loki talk?? Sounded like he was repeating "what" at the end when you would say it to him. I just love this video. I watch it over and over. It's so fun! What gorgeous birds! Keep em coming!
darkcloudchild

Post by darkcloudchild »

Right now, I can make out when he says "what" "hello" and "oh!"
Rena
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Ok, is it just me or does he have waaaaay too much energy?! Bet he keeps you on your toes :wink: Very cute, I also love miss Kozmo relentlessly working on that treat jar.
-Chamon-

darkcloudchild

Post by darkcloudchild »

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid ... e=20060114

Here's another video of them. Kozmo made some of her sounds for me.

She's also "big" sister, as you can tell by Loki trying to tease her, and her snapping at him a little and freaking him out.

Yeah, Loki is full of pent-up energy I think. He's always flying around in circles and yapping his jaws. I wouldn't have him any other way though, hehe.
Rena
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

My lord what an electric blue.

GORGEOUS but Baby doesnt go both ways so she is still stuck on Loki.

Long distant love affairs, so sad.
~ Mikaela Sky

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

They are beautiful!! Keep the videos coming. I so enjoy them! Loki is the coolest! And Kozmo is just gorgeous! I love the little noises they make. I haven't really heard many other irns make that kind of noise. How fun!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Thats why Baby wants to marry Loki, his voice.

She likes that he is busy and mischevious too.

I think it is so precious how our birds fall for eachother lol

Usually she'll just hang out and look and listen a little, play alot UNLESS its Loki vid. Then she spends her time trying to crawl into the speaker.

Sad but cute.
~ Mikaela Sky