New video added

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

New video added

Post by jen5239 »

Hey,
Got a funny-to me-video of Remmi and Milo hanging out on my husband's arm the other night. Milo just wants to be friends.

http://jusspress.com/jen5239

Let me know what you think. Does anyone else's tiel make these kinds of noises?? What do they mean? Esp. the last noise he makes. Jeepers is that annoying! But I love him.

Jen
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

My gosh he is telling your IRN a story or two , or simply telling him how it is and who is boss ..lol and at the end when your baby kisses the camera.. how cute !!
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

I totally agree Angie!

I love when wee Milo jumps back when Remmi looks at him. "I am BOSS but I am a little scared of you :oops: "
-Chamon-

*mia*

Post by *mia* »

How funny he sounds :lol: Like a dog toy that sounds when you press on it :lol:
Lisa's Tiki

Post by Lisa's Tiki »

Oh you have a noisy tiel too! :lol: :lol: :lol: From the sound of his chirps and the placement of his crest, I would say your tiel was VERY annoyed at your IRN. When a tiel flattens his crest straight back like that it generally means that he is feeling aggressive. He was probably telling your IRN to STAY BACK or he was going to tell Mommy! I have two cockatiels, one indian ringneck and 1 nanday conure. I swear sometimes my cockatiels are louder than the conure! I have been covering their cage earlier in the evening so they get more like 12 hours sleep instead of 9 or 10 and this has helped them from being so loud. I swear sometimes my living room sounds like a rainforest! My husband always says "Oh it is so quite over at Mom's house!" So I tell him to go live with her, because my fids aren't going anywhere! I just get annoyed when Survivor or Big Brother or one of my other shows is on. But if that's the case and the birdies don't want to be quite, Mommy just goes and watches TV in the bedroom! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

My 'tiel makes more of a tweety noise. That, to me, sounds like it was picked up from your IRN. Baby makes a noise very simular to that when she is playing.

Do you have a dog? Perhaps s/he is mimicing the dogs bark. That was my first thought. :idea:

My Chief is only 5 months old though so Im sure with time his sounds will become more elaborate.

Nonetheless, very cute. Love how he is telling the IRN how things are... but if your ringneck said BOO! the poor fella would probably fall out with a heart attack. I do appreciate his gumpsion for sure! :lol:

Lisa:

May I recommend a service such as Tivo. I just got HD DVR (Tivo to others) through our cable company... best money I ever spent. With my career, kids, pets and husband, I would never get a show in. Now, it all records automatically with one touch of a button. VERY user friendly. My service is through Road Runner.
~ Mikaela Sky

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mik,
Nope that noise wasn't picked up from Byndi or Remmi. He's been making that noise since we got him four years ago. He's so cute. And funny.

Hugs,
Jen