Obcessed Look

Moderator: Mods

MariaPMC

Obcessed Look

Post by MariaPMC »

Hey!
I've got my IRN for a couple of days and i stay near him whenever i got free time, since i work n study, and for some wierd reason he keeps staring at me like i got something on my face, which never happend with my other birds O.o at least not 24/7 which is freakish.
Is he suspicious of me? Scared of me? Getting used to me? He just doesnt stop staring at me lol he's not even sleeping atm just to stare at me. :shock: omg he might be into human girls
I was eye blinking/playing with him earlier, at least imo lol. I blinked my eye and he blinked his and so and so.
4 deep wounds in 2 days just to tame him. wohoo! by the end of the month i'll be fingerless i reckon. no pain no gain, so i've heard (;

Hope you can assist me with my freakish parrot. =) cheers
Melika

Re: Obcessed Look

Post by Melika »

Welcome to parrots. ;)
My opinion: in comparison to bigger birds budgies are self-absorbed, tiels are sort of lumps, and finches just don't care.
I find the bigger birds to be way more interactive and appear to be more 'intelligent' and thinking.

heh How is that taming going?
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
MariaPMC

Post by MariaPMC »

thanks for the reply. well my little birds do look at me :P but not all day long like they're in love with me.
the taiming is being painful, basicly cause i'm taiming both my 3months old cockatiel and my ringneck at the same time (not sure what's his age). nowdays i just hang around with a desinfectant, anti septic and bandages lol but he's bitting less hard everyday :) which is an improvment. I just gently grab them and let them bite as they please, thinking AUTCH AUTCH AUTCH AUTCH OMG blooooood!!! xD but at least when i put my hand near them they just dont fly away straight away i even touched his tail feather today! getting close!
I think they're watching sex and the city with me. or maybe gazing randomly at my pc screen xD

;)
Melika

Post by Melika »

Glad to hear you progressing- good work. :)
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay