HELP PLEASE

Moderator: Mods

Jade

HELP PLEASE

Post by Jade »

Can anyone recommend another video download thing apart from Dropshots?

I have a windows 98 version as my home computer and even though I have downloaded dropshots, it won't upload my vids either manually or by dragging into the camera icon. Further problem is that I only have dial up network and it is quite slow.

OR

Has anyone got a way of transferring video from harddrive to another computer harddrive ie. email or something similar. (this way i can transfer it to my work computer which is much faster and has broadband internet).

Thanks for any suggestions. I'm not really a technology savvy person and I struggle a bit!!! (anyone who has seen my photo attempts can vouch for that)
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I have no idea why I am posting this but I use the word 'vouch' in my speech but after reading that post, I realized I have never seen the word written so I obviously dont use it in my writting.

Thanks for improving my vocab hunny.

*promises to use it written at least three times today so it sticks* hehe

I aint bees no smart girl. Alls I know I bees learnded in them there books off that television box.

Hoked un fonix werked fer me! :D
~ Mikaela Sky

Mazziemom

Post by Mazziemom »

www.zippyvideos.com

:)

As to mailing it, I use windows movie maker to compress my files to make them ready to mail.

Athena
goro

hey

Post by goro »

if you like to mail it to ure self please email me. goro0679@gmail.com and i will send u invite to join gmail and u can have a gig of mail to send pics vids what ever. Plus it is free. that goes for anyone else in here please email me and leave a pm here for me so i know u sent me mail
and i will invite you to join
Jade

Post by Jade »

Thanks for the help guys. I'll try the zippyvideos.com and see how I go. HOpefully I'll be able to get some vids on here!