Blue pallid with what colour ?

Moderator: Mods

ukjadoon

Blue pallid with what colour ?

Post by ukjadoon »

hi guyz i hv Blue pallid chicks from same parents n what colour mutation should i get for both of them ? and secondly can i get a voilent colour out of them ? how?
Lushen1600

Re: Blue pallid with what colour ?

Post by Lushen1600 »

Hi, it will all depend on what colours are available for you to purchase in your area and on the amount of money you are willing to spend on birds. I would advise to first check what's available in your area and then ask someone to give you the outcome with that colour bird to see if you like the chicks that come out before purchasing.

Yes you can get violet from your bird, but you will need to buy a mate which is visual violet blue to achieve this.

Thanks
Lushen
2014 Pairs
Green x Green
DGreen x DBlue
DE Blue/ino x DBlue
Grey/ino x Albino
Pallidino x Lutino
DE Blue Turq x Grey
DE Grey Turq x Blue
Greygreen/cinn x DE Blue Cinn
DE DBlue Turq x Blue Turq CHWT
Blue x DBlue Turq
Blue x Blue Pallid
Lutino/blue x Blue
ukjadoon

Post by ukjadoon »

thnx for the reply.. well i think almost all the colours are avalible in my country easily thats nt a problm.. tell me whats the best pair for my blus ?
ukjadoon

Post by ukjadoon »

and wat do u mean by a visual voilent blue ? i mean there are voilent irn that r pure voilent n those are very expensive here ..
Lushen1600

Post by Lushen1600 »

Hi Ukjadoon, if all colours are available in your country, then you wil need to decide what colour babies you would like to get out of your blue pallid birds that you currently have. As for visual violet blue, its the same as you refering to a pure violet, so if you want to breed violet you will need to purchase at least one pure violet to create more violets.

In your case it would be better to buy a violet cock bird and mate it to your blue pallid hen so that you will get chicks where both cocks and hens are violet and blue

Thanks
Lushen
2014 Pairs
Green x Green
DGreen x DBlue
DE Blue/ino x DBlue
Grey/ino x Albino
Pallidino x Lutino
DE Blue Turq x Grey
DE Grey Turq x Blue
Greygreen/cinn x DE Blue Cinn
DE DBlue Turq x Blue Turq CHWT