Questions for members in India

Moderator: Mods

Shyam Sundar K

Re: Questions for members in India

Post by Shyam Sundar K »

Hi!
I'm Shyam. I live in Southern part of India called Tamil Nadu. I've rescued 5 rose ring neck parrots from a cat. They were only 2-4 weeks old then. Now Its been six months since I rescued them. Now they can fly and their feathers are completely grown, etc. I would like to answer your questions. Please feel free to ask any question.

Regards

Shyam
haider.kk

Post by haider.kk »

hi, you helped me with a problem lately i guess you dont even know so i would love to help you this time
i live in Pakistan (neighbor country of India) these birds are named Indian ring-neck but they are birds of all South-East Asia .. they live in our place alot ..
the one thing they eat alot (on every age) is pear's .. my indian brother will agree with me ..( yeh amrood buhat khaatay hai:)
good luck
Shyam Sundar K

Post by Shyam Sundar K »

HI haider.kk!

As You Know Pear's only Grow in Cold Climate. But South India is Really Hot. I've never seen Snow here. So I don't know about their food in Cold conditions. Based on what you said, it might be their favorite food there.

Regards

shyam
haider.kk wrote:hi, you helped me with a problem lately i guess you dont even know so i would love to help you this time
i live in Pakistan (neighbor country of India) these birds are named Indian ring-neck but they are birds of all South-East Asia .. they live in our place alot ..
the one thing they eat alot (on every age) is pear's .. my indian brother will agree with me ..( yeh amrood buhat khaatay hai:)
good luck