Scented candles?

Moderator: Mods

Maniiacy

Scented candles?

Post by Maniiacy »

I keep hearing mixed things on this. "If you have decent ventilation you should be fine" - "Never ever burn them, incense, or air fresheners."

So.. which is true? :P
Jelena18

Re: Scented candles?

Post by Jelena18 »

The scented candles used again for flavor and heat during the massage and perfume during their sessions. Scented candles are made especially for this purpose. The effect, if scented candles are so deep that not even have to go to a spa or salon use of aromatherapy. You could light the candles in the bath house and still have the same effect as you would in a classroom.

Luxury Fragranced Candles
Maniiacy

Post by Maniiacy »

Ah, I meant were they safe around my birds. Sorry - I probably should have specified more. :/
Melika

Post by Melika »

lol I think that was spam.

Anyway, I choose not to use any scented candles around my parrots. I don't even use air fresheners. I don't believe they are good for people, much less animals. Many people do burn candles, incense, etc. around the parrots and say they are fine. My personal choice is to avoid throwing scents into the air. Surviving and thriving are to me two very different things.

Now, beeswax candles I don't mind so much. Not that I burn them- too expensive!
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay