Pics of new home...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Pics of new home...

Post by Mikaela »

http://photobucket.com/albums/d31/picsofbaby/

I hope ya'll like the colors I chose. I had the builder just paint it all white so now I am having to pick colors. Did that so we could move in sooner.

Anyway, hope ya'll like it. All of the pics showing outside is where the Bay is. We dry dock our boat there and take the canal to the ocean. Saves us big-time as far as boat storage.

I can look out of my window above the hot tub out to the waterway... God has been good to me. Appreciation isnt even close to what I feel.

Let me know if you have problems viewing... otherwise, hope you like! I have worked my **** off painting this place and adding the chair rail. Hubby wants to hire it out but to me, it is fun to actually MAKE my home from top to bottom with my own two hands.

Baby POOED on my Gucci purse (ho) :x I always knew she was a little jealous. It's Ok... laugh it up. :oops:

The pics arent the best... new camera. Also, please realize we have been here exactly a week, all the while painting and such, so please excuse the clutter. :cry:
~ Mikaela Sky

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mikaela,
IT'S BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE THE FIREPLACE!!! Gorgeous! I love the picture where the kitten is on the back of the couch looking in the vase. And there was another one I really liked, but I can't remember. But it's beautiful and I'm envious! You could probably fit my entire house in your living room. God has been good to you. :D

Enjoy!

Hugs,
Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Mikeala...wow I love your place. It is so beautiful! I hope you guys are happy there...

Also the pics of Baby are to die for. I sure wish I could find that draned camera...

Dani and Prinny
tasha

Post by tasha »

Mikaela

I just love the pics, it is a wonder that the cat and kittens don't want to "play" with Baby.
Tasha & Indy
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

I love your new house Mikaela!

My favourite pics are the ones with the kittens just hanging out on the couch or walking through the shot. Are you keeping them all now?
-Chamon-

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Thanks ya'll:

Well Chamon, we certaily didnt intend on keeping any of them, at most ONE. As you can see, they are more than ready to go but get this... my animal hating husband ( :?: ) will not let go of them.

I had one gone on Friday, his friend took one to give to his little girl. I told him to come get it later so Jeff could say bye rather than coming home and it just being gone... I would appreciate that. So, he gets home and says 'Noooo, those babies arent close to being ready to leave. I said with a smile, "Hun, you arent ready for the kittys to leave". Of course I got, " Nah uh, dont care nothing about those damned cats however, they get a little bigger and less cute each day that passes. It is get rid of them now or have four cats.

I am funny about the way my house smells... I dont think I can open my heart to that. Then again, it was ME that smoked a ciggie in the bathroom with the window open while she was in heat and she jumped out. Only I know of this so shhh -giggle- Everyone else is dumb-founded as to how she got knocked up.

I just sit there looking perplexed at the wonder myself. :oops: Miraculous conception? Hey... possible, happened once, right? :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky