Hey Jen ! .. I got some licking pic/vids

Moderator: Mods

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Hey Jen ! .. I got some licking pic/vids

Post by kyria »

Challenged myself to getting some quick images of Kai licking after I commented on how cute I thought it was that he licks and Jen wished me luck capturing it but if I did to definately post pics. So here are some pics and some vid:-

Look at his head and how ratty his body and wings are getting, and dropping feathers nearly every time he shakes or preens, definately a moult going on

The vids are a little out of focus at times coz it was low light and the camera was giving us troubles, plus one hubby had the camer on its side so you will have to just bear with us and turn your heads , sorry, there are three posted and the last one is not a licking vid its just my hubby being silly with Kai :wink:

http://jusspress.com/day.php?userid=469 ... ime=203552
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Angie,
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Your husband doing the "walkies" CRACKED ME UP! I laughed out loud! Dog people will get the "walkies". Loved it. Can't think of the dog trainer's name that used to say that to her dogs. But that was too funny! He reallly does lick. Remmi doesn't do it that much. But he does lick food you put in front of him. That was great. Thanks for sharing. Kai is a gorgeous bird!

Hugs,
Jen
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!!!

James and I LOVED 'walkies' I was almost rolling on the floor and he came in to see why so I showed himand he joined me!

Dangerously cute! :wink:
-Chamon-

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

*grin*

hey! my hubbies name is James too
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------