Moderator: Mods

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Hey Jade !!

Post by kyria »

want an easy way to host AND RESIZE your images for the forum, check this out

http://imageshack.us/

simply browse your computer pic the size you want upload it and you even get the web links to add to the forum, easy peasy japanesey.

Actually it looks like, the guys that own and run this board can add the image shack for all the memebers to use

http://reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=syndicate

Cheers!
Last edited by kyria on Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

*Looks down her panties*

Im missing something. :?

hehe
~ Mikaela Sky

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

*Looks down her panties*

nope, I don't have it :shock:

*giggle*
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Jade

Post by Jade »

yep, definitely a girl!!

Thanks for that!! I'll give it a whirl and see if I can stop my massive pictures dominating the board :oops:

Big apologies to people who have to scroll. Bear with me, I'm still on my 'L' plates! :roll:
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

*giggle*

(First of the day and it is 7 pm.) Thanks! Thats why I love ya :!:
~ Mikaela Sky

*mia*

Post by *mia* »

I upload my picture (most of them) on www.zoonen.com and they make them small..
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Do ya'll know where I can upload video onto an online FREE site, such as photobucket? I dont know of such a place though. :cry:

I wanna share video of Baby giving me five! *pouts and crosses her arms*
~ Mikaela Sky

Mazziemom

Post by Mazziemom »

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Thanks!

I am getting a better camera today. I bet it will take no better pics than this little piece o shiat. My husband said pics dont really 'get any better' at this point. The cameras just get easier to use and begin to zoom themselves ect. In other words, they go from gerneral use like I have to professional use like I better have before he lays down tonight.

As the Hulk, I feel myself morphing into the I WANT IT NOW brat he made me. Bad girl! :cry:

To justify the expense, I am sending the camera to this old ladies daughter so the daughter can keep her closer to her grand kids. The lady seemed very happy and promised if I did send it she would MAKE SURE the granny got new pics at least once a month... we'll see. Dont noone need two cameras but my man says the older one needs to be for boat and vacation. Im torn... I want to give it away if I get another. But he does make a good point, huh? He too said, 'Noone does right by a promise. You are sending a 300.00 camera to someone you dont even know on a promise they will get pics of the grandkids to granny?' Whoooooo cares and why must yooooou. :( Cuz Im not selfish, usually, unless it is with my time.

Whatever, just go buy me another camera. Best Buy :arrow:

Not like I wont use it. And I am sending the camera I have now to the young lady and either she does right buy someone helping her OR she is one of those that cant be helped because they are unwilling to help themselves. Either way, I know their true character and thats priceless.

If you have a soft heart... fair waring.... DO NOT make friends with the old ladies in the 'hood. Your house will end up like the Golden Girls haha. I dont mind but most would. There is this one that lives a few doors down and she is a firecracker! Like 95 and will kick a mudd puddle in dat arse if need be. LOVE HER. And She always calls me 'Baby' like Granny <GRIN>. She'll call and say 'Is my pretty baby there? I need her to come over here and read this box and off I go. My husband is like 'see ya mighty-mouse.... Here she come to save the daaaaay, mighty mouse is on the waaaay. :roll: Truth is, woman can see the words on that recipe. Shes lonely and if my going over to read a box makes her feel less alone in this world, I'll read her the encyclopedia from A-Z.

Er, drag me back on topic.... thanks. Ok, ya'll tell me what you think about the camera situation. Is ease of use worth 1200.00 if someone takes pics like the paparatze (I so spelled that wrong). Teach me how to spell that and you get a cookie.

It sets itself basically, I am not very electronically literate but my man is, so all pics HAVE to be better than the pics I take now. Can I get a Hell YEAH?

I would appreciate suggestions and even tips on what camera you think is best for bird and moving kid pics.

Thanks everyone. This decision stresses me because I am an educated shopper and this is something I know nothing about. Which explains why I have a Samsung Digimax 4010 from last Christmas. Hey! Dont laugh at my camera, thats not nice. :cry:
~ Mikaela Sky

Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

Uuuhh..
Cameras.. I am a newb when it comes to cameras but this is what I know.
paparazzi
Optical zoom is good
Digital zoom sucks
fast movement is caught with a fast shutter speed all digital cameras have a "sports or stuff in motion" setting.
Megapixel has to do with the quality (higher number the better)
Optical zoom is good for the close up shots of the snot up your birdies nose, believe me there must be some in there.

heres a nice expensive camera to look at, has details about the abovementioned ramblings
http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=9/19/131/2797/4256&pq-locale=en_US
baby_bella

Post by baby_bella »

well i dont even have a dig camera i use my mobile phone! its got a pretty good carmera on there and if your in the right lighting you can get some awesome pics. and photobucket has a feature where you can up load them straight from your mobile to the web site so its really easy!
beauty is fleeting, but wisdom never fades it grows stronger each day